Feedback on my store

cazg81
1 0 0

Hello! I would love some feedback on my store.  I have been opened now for about two months and have had an average of 20 visitors a day to my site. Most of this has been social media referrals, I have only just commenced paid ads via facebook and still need to run google. But I don't have many conversions. I have only made a handful of sales and I think my products are good. Anyway I understand it takes time to build and that's ok but in the meantime just wanted some feedback, if there was anything on my website that I could do better? thanks heaps!

www.barnbabykids.com.au

Carine

Replies 5 (5)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @cazg81 ,

I have gone through your Store , You have pretty Good Collection.

I would like to Suggest you to :

--> ADD BLOGS : A Blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization

The ultimate goal in creating blogs is to drive as much traffic to your website as possible. When you create a blog post this creates one more indexed page on your website,
meaning it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.

--> ADD WISHLIST: A wish list allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wishlists signify a customer’s interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.

Wishlist is not only a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.

a) It Reduces the number of users that get lost on their way to check-out.
b) Helps in Easily expansion of your customer base.
c) More importantly it helps in Keeping an eye on what your clients want.

--> ADD SOCIAL LOGIN : Social login, also known as social sign-in , uses information from social networking sites to facilitate logins on third-party applications and platforms. The process is designed to simplify sign-in and registration experiences, providing a convenient alternative to mandatory account creation.
Not only , can it enhance the user’s experience on your site—no need to fill out a registration form or remember yet more password—it also allows marketers to gather more accurate data, including verified email addresses, age, gender, relationship status, and interests.

Also , I suggest you to add Rewards Program.

--> ADD REWARDS & CREDITS :  If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
A loyalty program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other brands.

Here are some other benefits of a customer loyalty program:
-> Identify your best customers.
-> Reduce advertising costs.
-> Acquire new customers.
-> Move customers up the buying ladder
-> Credits To increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @cazg81 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

I think you should put only a  featured collection on your homepage. Instead of placing all collections, you can display outstanding products with a CTA button. Besides, when I click on the “Best sellers” section, a 404 error appears on the website. You should fix it soon to avoid bad user experience.

Screenshot (25).png

You have testimonials on your homepage which is a great way to build trust and credibility from new customers. However, this part is filled with light color which is difficult to read and less noticeable. Consider changing the font color or the background color to highlight the testimonials.

Screenshot (27).png

• Collection page

Regarding the collection page, I recommend you to put the Add to cart button below the products so that customers and easily put many products to cart on the same page without clicking on a specific product. In addition, to decrease the cart abandonment rate, you should put a sticky cart icon on your site. It is always visible on any pages of your store and reminds customers of checking out their products in cart. If you want to create add to cart button, sticky cart icon, sticky product bar, try out this free app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart

• Product page

I see that you have various types of products with nice images and reasonable prices. You can apply a cross-sell method by creating product bundles with discounts. The fact is product bundles with lower total price appeal to customers to buy. By this method, you can sell more products and thereby increase your sales. Besides, you can make discounts for a quantity of products to reduce slow selling products in your stock. This free app Product Bundles & Discounts + may help you at ease.

That’s all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful, please give me a Like

Happy selling! 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hi @cazg81 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. However, it is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
MS_WEB_DESIGNER
Shopify Expert
603 44 122

Hi @cazg81,

This is Anni from MS Web Designer.
I have reviewed your store, it looks good and authentic. We would like to provide some recommendations to attract more more customers and increase the sales:

1.Your website speed is very slow, need to do speed optimization. Please check the speed report.

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1628579754245.png

2.Do on page SEO for better conversion and sales.

3. Check these apps:

We suggest you install a Free app from the Shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout as it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies and for chaos-free shopping.

Voila Shopify app adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon codes on the cart page)

Best of luck with your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @cazg81This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

-  For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Add a loyalty rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

You can work on the above mentioned suggestions to drive conversions to your store. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.