Feedback on my store

katc
Tourist
5 0 4

I've just done a 'soft launch' on my new website. How does it look? How does it interact- what did I miss? Is anything jumping out at you?

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. 

Thank you, 

Kat

www.katcadegan.com

Replies 6 (6)
Donsurd
Excursionist
31 1 5

What theme did you use to develop the store?

Donsurd
Excursionist
31 1 5

And I will love if will can have some discussion on this yours store

katc
Tourist
5 0 4

used one called turbo-florence

Donsurd
Excursionist
31 1 5

Check your messages out right now let have some discussion and did you have WhatsApp number so I will discuss better at WhatsApp

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @katcSachin here, from the AiTrillion-an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and must say you worked hard to make it live. However, here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a section of trending and new arrivals on the homepage. Give product recommendations to customers by personalizing the customer's shopping experience. 

- Add a review section on the product page. Reviews are very important in an online business as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase. 

- Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term.

Overall your store looks really great! I would suggest you to add the above suggestions and marketing tools in your store to increase the customer engagement & drive conversions. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @katc 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you.

• Homepage

I was impressed by photos and how you introduce your products and business on the homepage. It will be much better if you put best sellers products on the homepage so that customers can easily view them. It's also a good technique to keep customers interested and retain them in your store for a longer time.

• Integrate your Instagram account

I see that you have a business Instagram account. You can take advantage of it by integrating the Instagram gallery on your homepage. By showing an amazing Instagram gallery on the homepage, product page, or any store page, you can turn your website visitors into your followers and customers. Many stores have applied this cool function in their website to increase the dramatic conversion rate. 

Sync your Instagram account into your website by adding a free app Shoppable Instagram Feed

• Product page 

I see that you have various types of products with nice images and reasonable prices. You can apply a cross-sell method by creating product bundles with discounts. The fact is product bundles with lower total price appeal to customers to buy. By this method, you can sell more products and thereby increase your sales. Besides, you can make discounts for a quantity of products to reduce slow selling products in your stock. This free app Bundle Product Volume Discount may help you at ease.

Besides, in my opinion, you should put the product description below the add to cart button. The CTA button should appear at a noticeable position so that it can motivate customers to buy products.

That’s all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful, please give me a Like

Happy selling! 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com