Feedback On My Store?

theartofsolace
Tourist
3 0 2

Just made my store recently and I’d appreciate it if I can get any feedback. Opinions? Constructive criticism? Shoot it my way pls. 

theartofsoulace.com 

Replies 10 (10)
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
190 9 62

Hello @theartofsolace ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Logo not appeared in other pages. Check below images.

web1.png

Add Contact Us: Adding of contact page is always good thing, And using contact form is even better since users will be able to get in touch from within your website. And most of viewers are using searching, And giving important information to help identify where your store is located and how to get in touch is a must.

Adding of Policy Pages: You can add returns & refund policy pages, It gives customers a feeling of security and what they think buying is guaranteed. If you are doesn't give this guarantee, then visitors often become suspicious and avoid buying the product.

Add Description: I would suggest you to add product description, The key words in the description is used for SEO as well as marketing. It will provide features and benefits of the product which will influence a potential customer to purchase and it fixes the customer problem to take a decision.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

I hope you will catch my point.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate .

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
SajiniAnnieJohn
Shopify Partner
55 2 7

Hello @theartofsolace 

I have gone through your store and noticed few things that are missing in your store like:

• Make the fonts on the home page to sentence case. 
  • Work on speed optimization as page loading is taking too much time
  • Work on footer
  • Add terms and conditions, shipping & return policy, and privacy policy
  • Add contact us and testimonials to increase the trust of your customers
  • Make the add to cart button text color bright
  • Add return to cart button on the checkout page
  • Add navigation bar on the product page and product detail page
  • A sticky cart is missing on your store which can stop your customers from completing the purchase beacuse every time they need to scroll up the page. If you don’t want to do it manually and want to save your time and achieve better results then I would recommend an app for you called iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell. Please check it out.

Hope my feedback helps!

Sajini Annie John | iCart Team
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @theartofsolace 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

theartspeed.png

• Add favicon and use nontext logo
  • Add CTA at hero banners

artsole.png

• At footer:

artfooter.png

• Add Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Add cart popup and cart counter
  • Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
Sodeeq
Excursionist
24 0 1

What theme did you use to develop your store?

Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hi @theartofsolace 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store and Welcome to Shopify. I would recommend you to consider eCommerce marketing tools and following notes in order to gain more traffic and sales. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Add Social Login

Attach Social Login buttons anywhere on your Shopify site and enable one-click sign-up or login to your online store. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts.

• Make Menu Sticky

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now, the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient. Keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible will make your online shop more user-friendly.

• Add Blog Page

A blog builds an emotionally cohesive relationship between your Shopify store and you. Drives traffic to your online store and keeps audiences in your store. It will help you to convert your blog visitors into customers.

55.png

• Add Reviews

I would suggest you gain more testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Reviews are a vital part of an online store since credibility is a fundamental basis in any eCommerce. Since you've launched the online shop recently, try to collect them through apps, depending on your budget. Through the app, your customer can leave a photo or text reviews and will be reminded to share opinions whenever you prefer.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Also, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy.

• Add Rewards and Loyalty program
Engage your customers with their choice of rewards. You can set up a variety of discounts and let your customers spend their collected points more actively by finding the most affordable options for them. Let your loyal shoppers redeem their points and incentivize them with cool rewards like gift cards, sweet percentage discounts, flexible discounts, free shipping, etc. Engage with customers effectively and let them promote your brand. Motivate your guests and clients to leave reviews or log in with a social account.  Once you will have a customers base you can retarget them or give them the possibility to invite their friends through a referral program

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, the shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @theartofsolace 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page.

• Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

• I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

• You should also add a Call-To-Action (CTA) or a Shop Now button to the banner, so that users can be redirected to the relevant product page, without much delay.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
Sodeeq
Excursionist
24 0 1

What theme did you use for the store and I really have a better suggestion for the store

CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

Google said your site needs to have the first content paint in under a second and be fully loaded in under 2 seconds.

Make sure all your images are the correct size and are not being resized in the browser.

But another way to speed up the site is by removing the slider. 

Anyway every page should have just one goal ... which no sliders?

Sliders slow the site down, cause banner blindness, and divide the user’s attention.

A study by Notre Dame University web developer Erik Runyon showed their slider received a click-through rate of barely 1% and 90% of those clicks were on the first image.

Beaconfire conducted a similar study with four different clients’ websites. The CTR on these four sites was well under 1%, and again, the first slide in the rotation got most the clicks.

A Hero image with a call to action and the promise of a solution to my biggest problem would stand the best chance of getting me back into the zone.

that touches on a problem I’m having and you’ll have my attention and the potential to put me back in the zone.

theartofsolace
Tourist
3 0 2
So I should remove the sliders on my home page?
theartofsolace
Tourist
3 0 2
Thank you for the feedback! I added a favicon, how do I add a Shop Now
button as well as a chatbot?