Feedback on my store

Faustine
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi everyone, I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my online store. Do you want to buy from it, does it look serious and professional? 

https://o2bynature.com.au 

Thanks !!!

Replies 9 (9)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2491 341 1665

Hi @Faustine,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my advice for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:

• Have a favicon for your store - which makes your store look unique and professional.
  • Having star reviews displayed on each product - This gonna enhance the brand trustworthiness.

However, I would like to give you some suggestions about your store so that you could consider changing and hope that the conversion rate is increased accordingly.

1. Having a sticky menu

This helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the navigation bar anytime they want.  

The header is already great but it takes up a lot of space so not much information can be displayed after you make it sticky. Thus, I highly recommend you order the navigation to the left corner and move the navigation bar to the same row. I bet it would be more nice and neat for the visitors.

PageFly_0-1631759077229.png

2. Having featured slideshow with prominent CTA button

The background slideshow on your page can describe what you are selling within the 5 first minutes of accessing your store. That’s really awesome!!!

As you might know, a primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, probably enhancing the conversion rates. 

As you can see in the screenshot below, there is no CTA button in the background. Please kindly add an outstanding CTA button on the slideshow to increase the conversion rate.

PageFly_1-1631759081665.png

And, all CTA buttons should have the same styling because it helps increase the conversion rate. 

3. About Us part

Undoubtedly, the images will always win the customers’ hearts before the texts. So, it would be ideal if you display the paragraph on the right side with bullet styling and highlight the key point. Too many texts might be easily overlooked. Another thing is that you should style the heading differently from the paragraph below. It would make this section more professional.

PageFly_2-1631759078950.png

4. Bestsellers

I think you should make the section full width and adjust some space with other sections as it has a lot of redundant white space. Moreover, it is of great importance that the product title can line in 1 row. So do the product review, sale badge, product price.

Also, it could be even better if you could add the hover state for the products. This solution could make your page more attractive and could evoke the customer’s curiosity as well.

PageFly_3-1631759078582.png

Last but not least, please make sure of the unity in the image contents

5. Adjust layout

Just a minor thing but you should care. If the 3 blocks could be evenly divided somehow in 1 row, it would be nice from my point of view. By the way, the image quality in this section is great to be honest!!

PageFly_4-1631759078798.png

Before ending, I'd love to share with you an interesting post about "How to personalize your homepage" to become more appealing to the customers. You can read more here. Hope this be helpful to you!

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, please LIKE IT and mark it as SOLUTION. Thank you! 

Let me know if you have any questions.

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Faustine 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!

Homepage

In general, your homepage looks clear and well-arranged. There is only a few things that you should improve it 

• Add the CTA button on the banner: Your banner is quite attractive and perfectly describes your products. The hero banner plays important roles in igniting customers’ interest and curiousness about your business and products. Therefore, it is necessary to put a call to action button such as SHOP NOW or View more button to lead customers straight to specific product pages.
  • Activate Sticky cart: I recommend you to activate sticky cart on your website. This enhances the user experience and makes the checkout process simple and easy for them. Moreover, a sticky cart helps to increase the conversion rate by reducing cart abandonment. Try out this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for free

Product page

• Create Bundles: It seems like you have various types of products. It is a good condition to apply an effective cross-sell method which is product bundles. You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers. Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales. App Product Bundle Volume Discount can help you create bundles at ease. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
Faustine
Tourist
3 0 1
Hi,

Thank you very much for your time and your feedback, it helps a lot!
Faustine
Tourist
3 0 1

Awesome feedback as well, thanks a lot!

Anthonylander1
Tourist
7 0 8

I think you can add customer reviews with star rating and photos

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @FaustineThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here is the feedback on your store that you can start working on:

- You can add these categories in the header menu. 

AiTrillion_1-1631768084487.png

- You can add a section of 'trending products' on the homepage.

- Testimonials should be displayed at last on the homepage.

- Instead of showing 'no reviews' below the products you can use the 'enable no review message' feature with the help of the app AiTrillion in which you don't have to display the 0 reviews you can disable it if product has no reviews and when someone gives the reviews it will automatically display there. In this way, if the product has no review you don't have to display 0 reviews. 

AiTrillion_0-1631767847010.png

Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.

Hope you found my suggestions helpful!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Growave
Shopify Partner
1538 50 434

Hi @Faustine 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. I like the philosophy of your brand and product concept of sustainable aromatherapy. In general, your store looks good and has a quite clear message. I would recommend you consider more eCommerce tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic.

• Add Favicon

Favicon adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.

• Make Menu Sticky

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now, the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient. Keeping navigation visible in the same position as the user moves around the website will make your online shop more user-friendly.

O.png

• Implement Social Login

It provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. 

• Add Wishlist

It reduces shopping cart abandonment and fulfills sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. If the items on the Wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into a shoppable gallery and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile.

• Loyalty and Reward program 

It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases and turn your customers into loyal advocates. You can include 1. points, 2. referral programs, and 3. VIP tiers. Motivate customers to spend more by rewarding them with points for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. Attach referral links for your customers to share your products with friends and get rewarded for that. It will help you to gain more orders through existing customers. Also, keep your best customers engaged with VIP ranks and perks.

Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

Dr_S
Explorer
64 1 17

Hi, @Faustine 

I review your store that I really liked.

I want to suggest to you some basic things that you have to addon to your store.

1. Add login page.

2. Use a small header.

3. Add large size logo. 

4. Add Logo on the right side.

5. Add the customer review section on the home page.

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @Faustine 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.

The main problem most Shopify store owners have is that they upload raw images of their products. On the website, this makes the product color dull and unappealing.

Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website. In case you are looking to make your images sharp and professional, contact CutOutWiz for any image-related solutions.

Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.

• I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz