Feedback on my store

Livingforsummer
1 0 1

Hello Everyone ! I would appreciate a sincere feedback on my store livingforsummer.com 🙂

thank you !

Replies 3 (3)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2475 340 1659

Hi @Livingforsummer, this is PageFly - Free Landing Page BuilderSo I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

(1) Living For Summer – Living for summer 2021-09-16 09-46-51.png

Banner

Banner is the first impression of your store. Your banner should have bigger headlines to gain more attraction

Add a hovering effect for CTA buttons

Sure thing the CTA button is the ultimate goal of your page, so why not make it more visible and attractive by creating a beautiful hovering effect that encourages users to click on it?

(1) Living For Summer – Living for summer 2021-09-16 09-46-14.png

In this section, the text is too close to the edge of the screen, which is not a good design. Please consider fixing it.

(1) LETTERA – Living for summer 2021-09-16 09-49-01.png

Use Delivery Date
Once a purchase decision is made, the buyer is excited to get your product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 4th”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

Return Policy
Customers get hesitant to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.

The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy-to-read and clear for customers.

(1) BLISS – Living for summer 2021-09-16 09-51-01.png

Lastly, in the up-sell section, a buy button should be added to every single product.

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1526 49 434

Hi @Livingforsummer   

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. In general, your online store has good design and visual appeal. Therefore, I would recommend you applying more eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. Consider implementing the following marketing features. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Implement Social Login

It provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. 

• Add Favicon

Favicon adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.

• Loyalty and Reward program 

It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases and turn your customers into loyal advocates. You can include 1. points, 2. referral programs, and 3. VIP tiers. Motivate customers to spend more by rewarding them with points for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. Attach referral links for your customers to share your products with friends and get rewarded for that. It will help you to gain more orders through existing customers. Also, keep your best customers engaged with VIP ranks and perks.

•  Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into a shoppable gallery and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Showcasing shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery and drive inspiration. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. 

11.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @LivingforsummerSachin here, from the AiTrillion-an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and must say you worked hard to make it live. However, here are the few suggestions:

Good points of your store:

• visually appealing
  • great collection
  • good layout of product & collection page

- Add a section of collection list, trending, new arrivals on the homepage. Give product recommendations.

- Display this collection options in the header. 

AiTrillion_1-1631772665043.png

- On the product page, instead of showing 'no reviews' below the products you can use the 'enable no review message' feature with the help of the app AiTrillion in which you don't have to display the 0 reviews you can disable it if product has no reviews and when someone gives the reviews it will automatically display there. In this way, if the product has no review you don't have to display 0 reviews. 

AiTrillion_0-1631772142760.png

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

- Make announcement bar clickable and add call to action button 'shop now' on it so customers can take an action on it.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope you found my suggestions helpful!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.