Feedback on my store

Solved
MsJossob
4 0 0

Hi,

I received feedback some on my store a few weeks ago and made some adjustments as far as I possibly could given that this is all still new to me.  Please assist with feedback once more before I can finalize.

https://www.ear-wise.com/

Thanks

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2497 342 1665

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @MsJossob,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my advice for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:

• Have a favicon for your store - which makes your store look unique and professional.
  • Have a sticky menu: This helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the navigation bar anytime they want.  

However, I would like to give you some suggestions about your store so that you could consider changing and hope that the conversion rate is increased accordingly.

1. Select buttons to display

These buttons appear right when I access the page, not to mention it is sticky till I scroll down. I highly recommend you to display selective buttons to avoid distraction for the customers.

PageFly_0-1632972805634.png

2. Make sure the text is scannable

It is great that the featured image can describe what you are selling within the 5 first minutes of accessing your store. 

As you might know, a primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, probably enhancing the conversion rates. 

PageFly_1-1632972805526.png

Though you’ve done great to put a CTA button on this featured image - This could help boost the conversion rate of your store, it is still such a loss if the heading text above it is easily overlooked. In the screenshot I captured above, you should change the font color as the text seems too thin to be seen on the background image.

3. Build chessboard layout

These sections are well displayed with Gif, Text, and CTA buttons with the same styling. It really helps boost the conversion rate. However, I think it might be more ideal if you reduce the space in the corner of the gif to create a chessboard layout. In this way, I believe your store will acquire an appealing look.

PageFly_2-1632972805495.png

4. Center “Shop Now” button

Every CTA button should have the same styling to increase the conversion rate and so does this one. Please make sure it is centered so the customers can effortlessly find it. 

PageFly_3-1632972805159.png

Last but not least, here are my other recommendations for you, feel free to consider them applied to your store:

• Add a section about your brand story: A business can stand out with its brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more attractive.
  • Personalize your homepage because traffic to a homepage can vary from any degree of sales readiness. You can check this guide for more information.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, please give it a LIKE. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @MsJossob 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice favicon which looks professional and also help to find you when customer have multiple products in their browser.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
512 74 97

Hi, @MsJossob.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to provide you with some feedback. It looks like @waytoapps has offered some great suggestions so far, however, there were a couple of small things I noticed when visiting your shop. The first was that your Instagram icon does not seem to be linking to an active Instagram account:

If you do not yet have an Instagram page made for your shop, I highly recommended getting one started and linked up via your Shopify to take advantage of further marketing and promotion for your products. We have a helpful guide for setting up Instagram shopping here if you wanted to take a closer look into this. 

I really love how you have included an Announcement banner in your shop to share information with your customers. That said, it looks like when you visit your homepage specifically that the banner takes a few seconds to load, at first showing white space for me before appearing. 

How did you add this announcement banner to your shop, is it built into your theme or are you utilizing a third-party application to add it? It's tough to determine what could be causing this delay in your banners loading, however, if you are utilizing an app I would recommend reaching out to the app's developers to investigate further. If you are using a third-party theme that has this feature built-in, I would suggest reaching out to your theme's developer to take a closer look.

Other than that, I really enjoyed taking a look at your shop, have you started marketing your store to start bringing traffic in? If so, I would love to hear more about what you have been doing. I would love to share with you our fantastic guide here that walks through some great ways to increase website traffic, some ideas the guide touches on:

• Is this a good product? A “good product” means that it’s good enough for your audience and passes their implicit cost-benefit analysis. 
  • Is there a large target market? A market is a group of people already spending money on something. Are people buying the same type of product?
  • Is there an addressable target market? An addressable market is a group of people with visible shared qualities, already spending money on something. Is there a market segment you can focus on? 
  • Is there a great product story and/or compelling copy? You might have a clear “why” for the product in contrast to competitors, but you need to translate that pitch to compelling web copy. Does your product pitch resonate with them enough to purchase?
  • Is there a low-cost way to reach this audience? The goal should be to keep customer acquisition costs low. Are there multiple ways you can reach potential customers?

It then touches on some brilliant methods you can utilize to start getting that traffic into your shop fast by utilizing tactics like Facebook and Instagram advertising and using SEO to optimize your shop for search engines. 

I hope some of this feedback serves you well, the shop looks great and I would be happy to help out further if you have any further questions or comments! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2497 342 1665

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @MsJossob,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my advice for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:

• Have a favicon for your store - which makes your store look unique and professional.
  • Have a sticky menu: This helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the navigation bar anytime they want.  

However, I would like to give you some suggestions about your store so that you could consider changing and hope that the conversion rate is increased accordingly.

1. Select buttons to display

These buttons appear right when I access the page, not to mention it is sticky till I scroll down. I highly recommend you to display selective buttons to avoid distraction for the customers.

PageFly_0-1632972805634.png

2. Make sure the text is scannable

It is great that the featured image can describe what you are selling within the 5 first minutes of accessing your store. 

As you might know, a primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, probably enhancing the conversion rates. 

PageFly_1-1632972805526.png

Though you’ve done great to put a CTA button on this featured image - This could help boost the conversion rate of your store, it is still such a loss if the heading text above it is easily overlooked. In the screenshot I captured above, you should change the font color as the text seems too thin to be seen on the background image.

3. Build chessboard layout

These sections are well displayed with Gif, Text, and CTA buttons with the same styling. It really helps boost the conversion rate. However, I think it might be more ideal if you reduce the space in the corner of the gif to create a chessboard layout. In this way, I believe your store will acquire an appealing look.

PageFly_2-1632972805495.png

4. Center “Shop Now” button

Every CTA button should have the same styling to increase the conversion rate and so does this one. Please make sure it is centered so the customers can effortlessly find it. 

PageFly_3-1632972805159.png

Last but not least, here are my other recommendations for you, feel free to consider them applied to your store:

• Add a section about your brand story: A business can stand out with its brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more attractive.
  • Personalize your homepage because traffic to a homepage can vary from any degree of sales readiness. You can check this guide for more information.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, please give it a LIKE. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @MsJossob 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. 

•  It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• People always don’t know everything about a product beforehand. When they see a product or show interest in a product, they want to know more about the different aspects and specifications of the product. If product descriptions fail to provide people with enough information about the product and fail to create an appeal for the product, the visitors won’t buy the product. So, provide elaborate and appealing product descriptions to every product to increase your sales.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz