I currently opened my store. I know it’s still a bit new, however I put in a lot of work into my website store. I do not get a good amount of average visitors every day, but still I haven’t managed to make a conversion! Can I please get some feedback , thanks
Hello, I have had a look at your store and here are a few suggestions on how it could be improved.
1) There should be customer reviews on the homepage. This would help build the authenticity value of the store in the eyes of customers.
2) There should be accepted methods of payment at the bottom of the homepage. This would help provide mediums of payment where customers can make payments for online.
3) You should show customers what others are doing in your store. This would help motivate them to take actions of their own in the store. You can do this by downloading the Show Recent Orders App here https://apps.shopify.com/show-recent-orders
I wish you and your store the best of luck!
Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your store with us. It sounds like you've put in a lot of effort into your website and are looking for feedback on how to increase conversions.
After taking a look at your website, I have a few suggestions for improvements that may help increase conversions:
Make sure that you have a clear value proposition on your homepage. Visitors should be able to quickly understand what makes your products unique and why they should buy from your store.
Consider adding customer reviews or testimonials to your product pages. This can help build trust and credibility with potential customers.
Consider offering free shipping or a return policy to encourage purchases.
Additionally, here are a few suggestions for general improvements to the website:
Make sure that the navigation is clear and intuitive, so that visitors can easily find what they're looking for.
Consider adding more product descriptions and details to your product pages. This can help potential customers understand the features and benefits of your products and why they should choose yours over others.
Take a look at the overall design and layout of the website. Is it visually appealing and easy to read, or could it be improved in some way? It looks like you are using dark solid shadows on some elements of the website, which may make it difficult to read or navigate for some visitors. Consider using lighter and more subtle shadows instead.
I hope these suggestions are helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions or if you'd like further assistance.
HI @Alliance ,
This is Victor from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder.
I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on my experiment. I have just had a look at your store. Your store is pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!
1. Improve your sticky header
A sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page.
You do have your sticky header but it is quite big and take a large area of your screen. The header should be smaller and changed to a different color when you scroll down to easy scan.
2. Improve your hero banner
The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty but I think we can improve it more, it doesn’t show the attractive products you have.
3. Have a CTA button on the banner/ slideshow
A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.
With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.
Here is an example:
4. Improve your product lists
You might put too many product lists on your home page. It should be displayed as some highlighted collections and CTA buttons to explore more.
Too many tab and pagination pages like this might make customers get hard to check all products you have and fear visiting all to find what they want. You can take a look at the sample below:
5. Add a section about your brand story
A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional.
6. Add testimonials - customer reviews
Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. Here is an example of testimonials and unique points that are displayed on our page templates, you can refer to more.
Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies too.
Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!
Thank you for your feedback.
I need your support for the following ; I did before but I forgot how:
1. Improve your sticky header
Reduce the size of The Sticky Header, make it smaller and change to a different color when you scroll down to easy scan.
2. Add back CTA buttons to be underneath the text in the slider. I hided it long time.
Hi @Alliance ,
I'm sorry for being a bit late. I found the CTA on your hero banner now. The sticky header and content might be edited on Online store > Theme > Customize Theme editor.
Please contact the theme support team for more support. If you build it on a page builder app, as PageFly, Shogun,..., please contact the support team for more support.
You've got a lot of valuable tips above! One thing that I always do when checking a website is the web page loading speed. I ran your store on https://pagespeed.web.dev/ and it showed me a 12/100 for mobile devices and 16/100 score for desktops. That's not the best score and you can certainly improve in this field. It's due to the videos, sliders and images on your landing page. What I would do if I were you is keep the most important and rule out the remaining ones. You might've went a little bit overboard with the design on the landing page in my view. But I guess that's because I'm weak on simple designs. Also, make sure your images are compressed.
As I can see, you don't have testimonials which is totally fine at the beginning. What you can do is find a way to incentivize customer reviews and once you have them, make them more visible! It will add a legitimacy to your site.
Overall a good store, I like the choice of colors for the design!
I hope you are doing good and welcome to the Shopify Community!
This is MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from India & Singapore).
Thank you for sharing your store URL as this allowed me to go through your website. You have a beautiful store!
Mentioning a few pointers that I think will be useful:
- Hero Banner and Slide Show doesn't have a CTA Button. Ex Pic blow:
- Product page doesn't have reviews. This also build trust on your website.
- Consider using the 'Coupon Discount on Cart' App from the Shopify App store for all your discounting needs. This App shows all available discounts to the customer right at Cart Page in popup mode. Thus boosting sales.
- A currency converter will help your website for international orders. Let customer's see the price of your items in their local currency. (This might be why you're not having sales)
- Speed Optimization is recommended for your website as its scoring 16 on mobiles and 16 on desktops. A fast website scores 90+. This affects your search engine ranking.
As for Sales:
- Do customers add products to cart? This means they are interested in your items.
- Do customers then abandon cart? This means there might be an issue with payments or payment gateways.
- Are your products priced competitively?
- Take help from a Micro Influencer if possible. They can sway their followers into buying from you which increases brand awareness.
That's about all I could notice from a glance at your store.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or want a free website audit! Email address mentioned below in the signature.
We'd love to assist you in any way possible!
Best of luck and Regards!
MS Web Designer
Thank you for your feedback. I hided the CTA long time back, Now i forgot how to bring them back. Any recommedation for discount app?
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023