After taking a look at your store, I have a few suggests
- Helpful? Like and Accept a solution. - Donate: Buy coffee ☕- or Paypal me ❤️
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect consumer photo reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shoppe and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 3 months of Shopify for $1/month. Sign up now
If it's helpful to you, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.
I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. See shopify help here
2. Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers' to help keep customers updated on new products and give exposure to new collections.
3. Add more detailed product description in product pages. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
5. Add a form in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
6. Testimonials are a good way to increase the trust and will influence the purchasing decision. Also, provide the customers' full name, and profile photo of them to add authenticity and credibility.
7. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
8. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
9. Make About Us more personal, likable, and believable so that, your prospects are more likely to be comfortable buying from you.
10. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
11. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
12. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
13. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
14. Use blogging
Blogging is a great technique to increase the traffic and ranking of your website. If you blog consistently with high-quality content over a long period, your site will rank higher for specific keywords or topics.
15. You have added a CTA button look in the banner. Make it clickable.
The Call To Action(CTA) is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.
Also I did a https://flareai.co Instant FOG on your store. Customers searching on Google are only able to find 40% of your site. Remaining 60% is missing from Google.
You will get more organic sales when your products are found on free sales channels like Google Search and you will start getting order conversions for virtually zero cost. flareAI does stuff for you saving you time & expense. flareAI works every day for you, tapping into Google Search and 20+ of world's best & biggest free sales channels.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
Hi @Success_LetsGo ,
Your site is looking great so far, so first off, well done!
As with all e-commerce stores, they are a constant work in progress and there is always room for improvement, here's my idea:
You have a great site name (and domain) "exclusively loud" and your site does have certain energy about it, however, as a visitor to the site I'm left guessing what this all means.
I would recommend telling more of the story behind your brand and what your store represents
I think you have something here that can be relatable to many people which is huge part of creating a successful e-commerce business, but they need to see more of the story.
All the other little improvements will fall into place once you have your brand well communicated, it will give people a chance to resonate with it.
What do you think about this approach?
All the best,
This is Victor from PageFly - Landing Page Builder App.
I like the design direction of your store - The elegant style is very suitable for a feminine clothing and accessories store. You must have invested lots of time and effort in this.
From my viewpoint, I have some suggestions for your site, hopefully it can drive conversion for your business.
1. Home page
Also, graphic images are good, but too many of them may not be the best choice, especially when customers haven’t seen what you are selling clearly. In this case, I suggest using male/ female models wearing your products to show your products clearly
Aside from the image variant, you can also show via a secondary hover image. In this way, customers can see 2 viewpoints of your product without going to the product page.
2. Product page
Furthermore, for the upcoming Valentine's Day, will you run any campaigns? Here are some promotion ideas for your campaigns, I hope they will be useful for you.
1. Personalize Your Offer for Valentine's Day
Gift-giving is almost like a ritual on Valentine’s day. You can make the most out of it by offering products around Valentine's theme.
2. Mention Your Delivery Time & Rates Clearly
Delivery time is one of those things that can make or break your business. And if it’s some holiday, buyers take the delivery dates too seriously. To convert these visitors into potential buyers, mention your delivery dates clearly across your website, app, and emails. Also, specify the last date to place an order to reach on time.
3. Create Gift Guides
As mentioned earlier, Valentine’s Day is the season of gift-giving. But, when it comes to finding a perfect gift, people have what’s called a perpetual dilemma.
You can do this by making Valentine's day gift guide. Break the guide into sections based on gender, interests, or personality traits like this:
I hope these suggestions can be helpful for you. Good luck with increasing sales for your business!
Victor | PageFly team
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023