Feedback On My Store

Alphonse1998
2 0 0

Hello guys,  hope this finds everyone healthy and safe.  I just wanted to leave my dropshipping store handle here so that you guys can give your feedbacks before launching for anything I might have missed. www.workoutandsweat.com PW is sewvag.

Thanks,

Replies 4 (4)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Alphonse1998, I hope you are doing good! Here is the feedback:

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- Create a drop-down menu in the 'Shop' category of the header menu. It will help to make your store easy to navigate.

It’s good to display testimonials on the homepage and add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. You can have a review button on the homepage which makes it easier for customers to review and go through them. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. This is how you can increase conversions and sales.

- Add web push notifications which will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention. Every visitor can be your customer. So make sure you are not losing any of them. 

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Alphonse1998,

Congrats on opening your first store!

I'd recommend adjusting your navigation menu. You have links to your collections on your homepage which is great but when I click on one of them, I can no longer see those links. To fix this, instead of having "Shop the Latest Deals" I'd replace it with links like "Equipment, Clothing, Shoes and etc.."

screencapture-workoutandsweat-2020-12-01-12_17_59.png

I have a lot to say on the topic of drop shipping, its something we see a lot of on these forums. Everything I would type is in this video so please give it a watch 🙂 :

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

PS: Make sure to grab your FREE Christmas store banners & pop-up’s!

Free-Christmas-Graphics.png

You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2496 342 1665

Hi @Alphonse1998 

This is PageFly. 

I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment.

You have a very nice and attractive store, and I also do love your products.

1. Home page

1.1 Add a section to introduce your store

I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers. I notice that you have an About us page so you should take the content from that page and add an image.

1.2 Add more products

You show all store's collections, it's is a good point; however, you don't display any products and it's not good for conversion rate for your store.

So I highly recommend you should add sections to show the featured products of each collection. And on each of them, there is a CTA button redirecting to the corresponding product pages. This really helps to increase the conversion rate because customers are aware of what collections/ products that your store is providing. 

1.3 Add customer's review

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonials/product reviews to your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. Check this guide to know more about its benefit and how to make it effective. 

You can see my template example

Maize – PageFly 2020-12-01 09-47-04.png

1.4 Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed. 

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://workoutandsweat.com/collections/outdoor

2.1 Add a secondary hover image on each product image

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Use the Load more button instead of Pagination

Outdoor – Workout & Sweat 2020-12-02 10-29-47.png

Instead of switching to many pages, go and back, you can replace the pagination with a Load more button. Therefore, customers do not have to change too many pages to see all products, they can press the Load more button to see all products on 1 page. This helps customers easily compare many products and see the wide range of your collection.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Alphonse1998
2 0 0

ello PageFly,

Thanks for your feedbacks.  I just had a few question about what you pointed out on the store.  1-2 Add more products,   can you please explain if you mean adding new products or just the a add more products button.  Also products collection can you please explain what changes you want me to make on there?  

Thanks again,