Feedback On My Store

Reple
Tourist
4 0 1

Hey peeps! Just finished opening up my first store and not too sure what I could improve on besides adding a custom domain.

Website: https://thunderzone-apparel.myshopify.com  (will change eventually)

Also I would like to know what type of audience I should target!

Thanks and be well!

Replies 7 (7)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Reple, I hope you are doing good! I reviewed your store & here is the feedback:

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Create a drop-down menu under the product section of the header menu.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases the sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Reple
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks for the feedback! I'm applying your recommendations right now!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@Reple, you're welcome. 

Have a nice day!!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Ali-92
Trailblazer
131 9 44

Hi @Reple 

Your store is looking quite beautiful. As far as the banner is concerned, the background color is awesome but I think it would be great if you can add an attractive image of your products as well in the same background. That will make it more meaningful I suppose.

Apart from that, I would suggest adding an abandoned cart recovery mechanism in your store so that you can collect your potential customers' email ids and retarget them with email campaigns, cart reminders, and web push notifications. I can recommend you to use Abandoned Cart Recovery Email by Care Cart to integrate that mechanism. This will reduce your cart abandonment, especially during the holiday season.

Moreover, add social proof to your store by showing recent sales notifications to your potential customers and create a sense of urgency within them by using the FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) technique. You can get this mechanism by installing Sales Pop up - Conversion Pro. It's a free app at the moment that can give quick conversions by establishing social proof.

Add gamification and interactivity to your store in order to protect the store exits during the holiday season. I would recommend the Wheelify app for it. This engages the potential customer into a spin a sale game to earn a discount code. 

Hope this helps.

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
Reple
Tourist
4 0 1

@Ali-92Thanks for the feedback! About quote "attractive image of your products as well in the same background." I had actually tried that before but it made the products look weird because of resolution change making the product go behind the header and such depending on the resolution, which I would like to ask a tip about this?

Ali-92
Trailblazer
131 9 44

@Reple 

Hey, I totally agreed with you, but currently, your banner graphic looks a little weird if I see from the customer's eye, what you can do is "showcase your featured product just at one side of a graphic and use the light-color background with some bold fonts and a clear CTA, I guarantee it will increase your clicks

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
Reple
Tourist
4 0 1

@Ali-92Alright I changed it to feature some products! Although I believe it would look strange on mobile.