FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback on my store!

DinoToysAus
5 0 0

Hello!
I just launched my website and would love some feedback on it!

www.dinotoys.com.au

Replies 2 (2)
vinods
Shopify Partner
720 12 89

Hi @DinoToysAus (Nathan) 

I am Vinod from Bombay India providing professional website design and development, Google Ads Bing Ads Conversion Rate Optimization and email marketing services to merchants across the globe.

Below is my feedback. 

1. Good logo. Good store. 

2. Good collections of toys.

3 Add contact us page shipping page information. Add phone number for customers to reach on contact page with a contact form.

4. On top of the Website stay tuned is covering the promo area please remove 

5. Get rid of the pop ups Google may create issue on ur Google account in future when you do ads. 

6. Are the materials used in the toys safe as per kids guidelines I mean eco friendly pls mention that.

7. Size chart is hard to read on clothing page add it in a text from instead of image form. 

8. Avoid payment in installments if the order value is below 100 0r 200 AUD , if possible.

Let me know if you wish to increase your sales via digital channels k would be happy to increase your sales via my services from digital channels. 

Thank you. 

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev
Digital Centrics
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @DinoToysAus, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

- Add a section of trending, recently viewed on the homepage or you can simply install AiTrillion and enable product recommendations.

- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

- Retarget customers with the help of web push notifications without getting email addresses even when they are not in your store.

- Add a discount popup.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.