I have been running these two stores mentioned below:
The first one is our main jewelry brand which is the main brand, the other one is a side website.
We have been getting some sales, however nothing major.
Could you let me know what do you think of these two please.
Hello @Leviurus2000, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:
- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
To add new, trending, recently viewed section you can install AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.
- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing. Also, it builds up your social proof and social currency, develops an engaging way to communicate with customers in multiple channels, and hit right on your target market.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
- Add a 'add to cart' or 'buy now' button below the product.
- You can add the Wishlist option below the product.
- I see you have a nice Instagram page. You can add an Instagram shop & feed.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
I responded to a separate post of yours on the pet keychain side of things but I'll re-post for anyone reading. On this post however, I will also include feedback on your main website.
The mega-menu you have is nice but I don't think it's necessary for the number of links you have.
What I would suggest is instead of "Shop" you replace it with the links "Rings, Necklaces, Earrings". Move "Support" and "About Us" to the footer menu. "Reviews" should be under the product itself.
I would also suggest adding a link to the pet keychains on your main website.
Pet Keychain Website
First, I would say that if this website is an extension of the Leviur brand, I would switch up the name and logo to distinguish it from your main jewelry brand. The reason being is, when people talk about Leviur, you don't want there to by any confusion on which website to go to. You could have a logo that has "NAME - by Leviur" and then it's own original domain name.
Next, I would replace that main image with a different one. The brown in the background cuts off the word "PERSONALIZED" as well as some of your other text.
As I scroll down, I see these images:
These images need to be re-sized to show the whole product. Currently, they are cut off and on two of the images, only the top loop is showing.
Another thing I noticed was that there seems to be an issue with the price conversion. It should be written as $27.90 CAD
My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. Make sure to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.
If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.
Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.
------> Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store.
------>Add Trust Badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase.