Feedback on my Streetwear Shop!

Solved
RoninRebels
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi everyone, I am a nursing student who created the streetwear brand Ronin Rebels as a hobby. I would like your feedback regarding my website as my conversions are low. The store was created in May of this year. I am open to any and all feedback regarding the website itself, the products, and possible issues with my pricing. Thank you!

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2501 343 1669

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @RoninRebels

Glad to know that you have chosen Shopify for your online business! Here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Improve your hero banner by:

• Adding heading and subheading to summarize about your store’s aim and value 
  • Adding Shop Now button to increase store’s conversion rate

Make sure that both elements are visible within above-the-fold area to attract customers to your store

PageFly_5-1627308533114.png

2, Make sure the testimonials are legible so they look trustworthy enough

PageFly_1-1627308430399.png

3, Add secondary hover image to your products. In this way the page will look more lively, and you can also show your products from many different angles. 

You can also add Buy Now button to your products to encourage customers to start purchasing

PageFly_2-1627308430440.png

4, Use color swatch for color variants to make your store looks more professional.

PageFly_3-1627308431356.png

Just in case you want some references to improve your Home page, you can check out our template here: https://pagefly.link/xzqMaywK     

PageFly_4-1627308467927.png

The templates above can be used easily on PageFly page builder, even with a free account. You can take a look at our template gallery to choose what suits you the most.

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy and to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Vocalify
Tourist
6 0 1

I think your store is like a usual dropshipping store,
you need to add more personality

Vocalify- is an shopify app that helps onboard, engage and and convert vistors using AI voiceover
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
190 9 62

Hello @RoninRebels,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

You can differentiate catalog collections.

Increase your product list, Then viewers are spare more time and may chances to purchase.

Use more than one hash tags on social media. Increase followers by providing discounts.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

If you want to increase your niche try our app Dropshipmate.

I hope you will Enjoy on my feedback.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2501 343 1669

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @RoninRebels

Glad to know that you have chosen Shopify for your online business! Here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Improve your hero banner by:

• Adding heading and subheading to summarize about your store’s aim and value 
  • Adding Shop Now button to increase store’s conversion rate

Make sure that both elements are visible within above-the-fold area to attract customers to your store

PageFly_5-1627308533114.png

2, Make sure the testimonials are legible so they look trustworthy enough

PageFly_1-1627308430399.png

3, Add secondary hover image to your products. In this way the page will look more lively, and you can also show your products from many different angles. 

You can also add Buy Now button to your products to encourage customers to start purchasing

PageFly_2-1627308430440.png

4, Use color swatch for color variants to make your store looks more professional.

PageFly_3-1627308431356.png

Just in case you want some references to improve your Home page, you can check out our template here: https://pagefly.link/xzqMaywK     

PageFly_4-1627308467927.png

The templates above can be used easily on PageFly page builder, even with a free account. You can take a look at our template gallery to choose what suits you the most.

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy and to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store