crafftyc
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi all,

in the last week I have:

Bought a domain name

signed up to Shopify

added content

please can I ask other users what else I should put on my store www.ohmydaisboutique.com 

feedback would be much appreciated 

Kind regards

C x

Replies 4 (4)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @crafftyc,

Congratulations on getting all those things done!

I took a look at your store and it looks like you are still working on it so I don't think it's ready for a review yet, but what I will say is you are at an advantage because you are just starting out and can avoid a lot of mistakes.  We've reviewed over 500 stores at this point and there are a few mistakes that keep popping up. We did a video recently where we go over the things that are costing people sales, I'd recommend you give it a watch:

When your store is finished, if you'd like us to review it, you can tag us by using the @ symbol and type our name - EcomGeeks.

Hope that helps! We wish you all the best!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @crafftyc, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store and here are some suggestions that you can work on:

Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add thumbnail images on the homepage in each section.

- There should not be a lot of blank space in the header. 

- Make your store easy to navigate.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
crafftyc
Tourist
3 0 1
Hi
Thank you for taking the time to go through my store, this is much
appreciated.
It would seem I have my work cut out for me, but I’m up for the challenge.
If I breakdown your suggestions and take it step by step I should get there.
Once again many thanks
Charmaine
crafftyc
Tourist
3 0 1
Thank you I’m still working on the site I will contact you as soon as it is
done
@ohmydaisboutique
Warm regards
Charmaine