Feedback on my website- Cosset Space

cossetspace
Excursionist
22 0 5

Hi all,

I have put in a lot of work on my website, could you please have a quick look and give me some feedback from a UX perspective?

https://cossetspace.com.au/

Thank you in advance

Replies 4 (4)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @cossetspace 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Improve store speed for mobile

costaspeed.png

• Keep only one client's testimonial section in the home page, currently, you have two. Example of Nice Home page
  • At footer: Open social profiles at new tab
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page 

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
732 65 264

Hello @cossetspace 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customers to access menu at any time they want.

Consider chatbot for support and you can also analyze customer choices.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

Mention more contact details of your store, it looks trustworthy.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2476 340 1659

Hi @cossetspace

Your store looks great! I can see all the hard work you have put into the store’s appearance, and love the vintage style of it! Here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Less is more. Try to simplify all the information on your hero banner, and show the crucial one only. This help customers not to be distracted and more focus on the hero banner.

Also, make sure that the Call-To-Action button is inside the above-the-fold area, where it can attract most customers.

PageFly_0-1629024437648.png

2, Add a secondary hover image to your products. In this way the page will look more lively, and you can also show your products from many different angles. 

It’s also recommended to add Call-to-action button to the products so customers can start purchasing anytime they want, without the need to redirect to another page.

PageFly_1-1629024437657.png

3, Use Load More button instead of Pagination. Load More button helps encourage customers to keep on exploring your product list, while in Pagination, products on the last page has lower chance to be bought.

PageFly_2-1629024437664.png

4, Use Color Swatch instead of Drop-down element to make your page looks more professional.

PageFly_3-1629024437481.png

Just in case you want some references to improve your Product page, you can check out our template here 

PageFly_4-1629024437314.png

The templates above can be used easily on PageFly page builder, even with a free account. You can take a look at our template gallery to choose what suits you the most. 

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy and to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @cossetspaceThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Nice start to your site. Let me know if the below is honest enough! It's a nice list to begin with, and I'll be happy to take another look after you've made some changes!

- You need to work on the product description part. Improve the layout of the product page. Instead of displaying it like the current one, display it in a short way. Use bullet points and numbering and don't use these long paragraphs.

AiTrillion_0-1629200863405.png

- On the product page, instead of letting customers scroll down to view the products you should use slider. 

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

- Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

Hope my above suggestions will be helpful to you! You can implement them in your store to drive conversions and retention. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.