FEEDBACK ON MY WEBSITE

smplflexfitness
Tourist
6 0 3

Hello all, I was looking for some feedback on my website as a whole, particularly my product page to see what you guys think about it. I haven't launched the store yet but would like to see if theres anything I should fix before I launch. Thanks 🙂

my website is: https://smplflexfitness.com/

Replies 10 (10)
Sales12
Excursionist
14 0 1

Wow the store is really awesome and nicely done with the signature file is even well setup.

LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
352 67 210

Hey there, @smplflexfitness!  

Getting ready for launch is always a stressful but exciting time, and you’re come to the right place for feedback. 

There are some quick fixes:

• Add a favicon
  • Link your email address across your policy pages
  • Add more value to your newsletter; invite them to join your community and what they can expect to receive in return

Here’s my biggest concern: What do you sell/provide?

I think you need to start sooner on the homepage to describe what you do. “Where fitness is made simple” isn’t clear enough. Make it clear that this is a program that includes on-demand exercise videos, recipes, etc. 

On that note, I would also work on some of your photos. I like that you use your own photos - that’s a huge advantage. However, I would work on the lighting and composition of the photos. For example:

LuckyDanny_0-1625077476919.png

Is it a bad photo? No

Is it a stock photo? No

Does it tell a story or help someone decide to learn more? No

It looks more like you’re a magician rather than a personal trainer. 

Since you only have one program to offer right now, A/B test creating a one-product page instead. See if that does a better job describing what you do and helping someone decide to buy.

Use visitor behavior to see how they are responding to the information once you launch. For example, there’s some important information buried:

• This is a three-month training program. Does it auto-renew? Do you add more videos on a weekly basis? You don’t describe until later that it’s lifetime access for a three-month program. It may sound more like a subscription initially. 
  • You mention there’s delicious and healthy recipes, which I’m 100% behind. That being said, do you customize them for different diets or dietary restrictions? 
  • “Diet that guarantees results” - does that mean I get my money back if I don’t tone up/lose weight?

Here’s how I would use visitor behavior:

1. See where people click and how far they scroll with heatmaps. If people aren’t clicking into your homepage or scrolling, they are getting lost/confused. You can understand a lot about people across your site in this way. 
  2. Session recordings let you watch how people engage with your site. Where do they click? What do they do? Are they using your hamburger menu, or is that being ignored? 
  3. Run a poll to ask your visitors something like, “What is your biggest hesitation about purchasing our program?” to see if there’s something you’re missing. 

You need to be proud of how far you’ve come in developing this store. You have the beginnings here of a great service, and you’re headed in the right direction. Visitor behavior, especially post-launch, is really going to help you refine your message and site to what’s stopping more of your visitors from converting. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

I’m the co-founder of Lucky Orange, one of the top recommended Shopify apps to grow sales. More than 26,000+ merchants use our app and have left us more than 600 5-star reviews.

We’re also proud to be a Shopify Plus partner.

-Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
-Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @smplflexfitness,

Congratulations on your upcoming launch! I've taken a look through your store and have some feedback for you.

smpl-flex-01.png

COOKIE POLICY
I would move your cookie policy to the bottom. It blocks your logo and navigation menu.

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

SITE IDENTITY
One thing I would recommend is matching the fonts in your store to your logo. Not every piece of text, definitely not the body text but things like headings or page titles. Another thing I'd recommend is developing a color palette for your brand. I would recommend using your logo as the anchor point so you might go back and have it tweaked to add in some color and then use that for things like buttons, link colors and your navigation bar. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional. If this is something you are interested in, it is a service we offer, you can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information. 

smpl-flex-02.png

PRODUCTS
At the current time you have one program offer. If you plan to offer more in the future it's good to expand into a full website but for single product stores I do recommend more of a landing page type theme/setup (like you have here: https://smplflexfitness.com/products/smpl-womans-program).