would like feeback on our 1st store
we have studied our competitiors, other stores customer wants to pack all the features we think that will help user experience
on page seo is still work in progress
descriptions we are finding it hard to come up with anything different and unique as everyone knows what our products are
we are uk based and ship uk only
no dropshipping at all all product are our own
thanks in advice
most of our sales are from repeat customers that we have aquired from other platforms or are specifically looking for us
we have some organic, this should increase
we are working on merchant centre (bing & google) also
site has a few issues that we are aware of an are actively trying to fix
we are looking will update our theme to the latest version (current version is 1 year old) and many new features and updates have been added, also to remove junk coding from removed apps
any constructive feedback would be useful,
Thanks in advance
Hello @WILL77 ,
I had look into your website, Great work you have done on your website.
You can Add Buy Now on product page, Do you think 1-click strategy is a powerful way to help the customer buy now.
Improve the TRUST BADGES on your store, Trust badge checks to visitors that a site is allowable. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
Recently viewed and Wishlist notifications for your customers to give offers by using of Tuecus.
- In the first fold of the homepage, add a banner image with a call to action button on it.
- You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.
- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. So instead of having to add items to the cart, going to the cart page, and then to the checkout page, they can go from the product page to the checkout page in one click. This way, you reduce drop-offs and cart abandonment.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon codes to complete the purchase.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Hi @WILL77 ,
After review of you store, I will advise you to install some social proof apps on the store. Most of the buyers will not buy if they did not found the site authentic. For first time buyer's you have to win their trust and social proof are great way to achieve that.
Also, you have not added any push notification app pan your store.Push notifications have high conversion rate. Most of the visitors just leaves after adding product to cart without purchasing it. Push notifications are great way to remind them of their abandoned cart and nudge them to complete the purchase.
You are really missing out with this core functionality which could easily recover some lost sales for you.
There are plenty of app on appstore which are offering push notification either for free or for very reasonable price.
I will recommend https://apps.shopify.com/cartbite
This one is offering abandoned cart ,back in stock and price drop notification on push and emails.
If this is helpful please up vote the answer so that other merchants can get benefit from it too
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?
Looking forward to your reply!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022