Feedback on our store front page: https://americanstaples.com/

Solved
ASOnline
3 0 0

Hello Everyone,

We would really appreciate it if you could provide feedback on our store especially the front page. We would like to know if it is appealing, are there any important features missing, and anything else you think would be beneficial. Thank in advance for your feedback. https://americanstaples.com/

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1585 194 354

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @ASOnline 

Congratulations on launching your Shopify store. I think you are off to a great start! I had one recommendation for your homepage:

Make sure all of your slides in your slideshow have buying intent with a 'Shop Now' button. Some of your slides are missing the buttons to a specific collection. I've created a screen recording here to show you what I'm referring to.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @ASOnline, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. 

- Give personalized recommendations to your customers. Add section of new, trending, recently viewed products. For this, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

- Add a chatbot- Chatbots in your business save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.

- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

You need to engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1585 194 354

Hey, @ASOnline 

Congratulations on launching your Shopify store. I think you are off to a great start! I had one recommendation for your homepage:

Make sure all of your slides in your slideshow have buying intent with a 'Shop Now' button. Some of your slides are missing the buttons to a specific collection. I've created a screen recording here to show you what I'm referring to.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ASOnline
3 0 0

Thank You Dirk. I will follow that recommendation.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @ASOnline, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. 

- Give personalized recommendations to your customers. Add section of new, trending, recently viewed products. For this, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

- Add a chatbot- Chatbots in your business save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.

- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

You need to engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
ASOnline
3 0 0

Thank You so much for the feedback.