• Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @Voquip, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- blogs/ other information Newsletter sign up box.

- The video quality on the homepage is poor. Add high-quality video.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers.

- Product page looks good.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2822 393 1739

Hi @Voquip 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 80.000 active Shopify merchants.

Basically, your store has many good points:

• Have a sticky menu with various categories. 
  • Have clear order of the sections.
  • Include the live chat options clearly.

However, I have some recommendations so you can optimize your store more:

Add a favicon to your store

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

1. Homepage:

1.1 Make the header more clear: 

PageFly_0-1616658180427.png

It is hard to see the menu so I recommend changing the color to other colors that easy to see. you can also put the "account" that comes with the same line with the search and add to cart button. It will make it easier to access. 

1.2 Make a clear search box:

The search box is an important part of any store. Many visitors will leave your store when they can't find what they want.

Currently, your search element is an icon next to the "Add to cart" button. I recommend you put the search as a search box. You can put it at the end of that line since you still have a lot of space on the side of the header. 

1.3 Add CTA buttons on all slides:

PageFly_1-1616662532772.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

Currently, you having the CTA button on only 1 slide. I recommend you put the CTA button in other slides as well and make it stand out more. 

1.4 Increase the image quality:

Having good quality images can create a great impression and showing them a real showcase of your products which will increase the conversion rate. Having low-quality images can showing the bad quality of the loading site as well. In this case, I recommend you change the images to better quality. You can read this guide on how to make it more optimize with site speed. https://pagefly.link/uFAmHrgy

1.5 Make the "About us" standing out: 

PageFly_0-1616666968533.png

It is great to have the introduction part here. However, it can be a little bit hard to notice the main point and is not really catching eyes. When someone visits your store, they will glance through everything in a really short time so this part is a great part to make them notice and remember some great things about your store which make them continue to dig deeper in your store. 

So, you can rearrange the ideas in this part to make the main point standing out. It can be done by bullet points, special effects like bold or italic font, different colors, etc. You also should make the heading standing out to see. 

1.6 Add "Shop now" button:

PageFly_1-1616667046142.png

It will be easier for the visitors to purchase the product if you have the shop now button there. This can be applied to the product page or collection page. 

1.7 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can use a slideshow to show testimonials, let consult my Casen template. With the current testimonial right now, you can make it as auto slides and putting some images into that. 

PageFly_2-1616667218287.png

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Store-Feedback-by-Shopify-Expert/td-p/1036094

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Your store shows a lot of your efforts! I wish you all the best!

Cheers!

PageFly.

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

ManuelKruisz
Shopify Partner
16 4 7

Hello,

from what I see the other people provided already valuable feedback in this thread, so I'll keep the points mentioned by them a bit shorter.

• The yellow text in the navigation (and on some buttons) is a bit difficult to read. Since your logo is already pretty awesome and contains red and blue, using one of those colors might work really well. Here's a quick example of what I mean: header.png
    There are many ways you could use the colors there, but something like this could improve both readability, as well as the overall consistency on the site.
  • The slider moves pretty quickly in my opinion. At least on a desktop view, I'm having a hard time to figure out what's going on in the picture within the time frame that it's shown. Especially, since the actual product is not fully visible on some of the cropped pictures on the desktop view. This works much better on the mobile view. Maybe you could try to improve the prominence of your products by moving and cropping the displayed area on the desktop view.
  • One typical advice on landing pages is to state your customer's pain points and to display solutions and to show them the benefits of buying from you.  The part "But we’ve got good news, with the right equipment and your mindset, you CAN be the next YouTube sensation."  already goes into this direction. A great place to add benefits/solutions might be the "Lighting - Stability - Audio Recording" section of your page. Where you could mention pain points in those areas or how a customer might improve their Lighting / Stability / Audio.
  • If possible, avatars would help with the testimonials. They're known to make a testimonial more trustworthy and since they're so common in testimonials, help somebody glancing at the site to identify the section as a testimonial section.
  • I'd try really hard to improve the quality of the video in the last section. Since your customers are video creators, they will probably care a lot about video quality and you probably want your whole store to give off a "high quality video/pictures" vibe instead.

I hope some of this helps 🙂

Freelance Developer.
I customize themes, optimize stores and develop apps.
www.manuelkruisz.com
Voquip
4 0 0

Thank you very much for your comment you’ve brought some really good points I’ll definitely implant those as much as I can ! The last video I couldn’t bring myself to cut it out completely but I think it might be best to just take it out 😂 my husband made it and I didn’t want to hurt his feelings so moved it to the bottom of the page lol. 

how did you make the menu two different colours? That looks awesome but am technically incompetent 🙃 helps a lot given I’m in e-commerce (not lol)