Feedback on our store

Solved
Gorsh85
2 0 0

Hi all!

So we are running our online store for a couple of months now, but unfortunately, we still make very few sales and very inconsistently too.

We have tried everything, from FB Ads to Pinterest Ads, from Instagram Marketing to famous Influencers. We have been improving the designs of our products constantly, and also the look of our website. But it seems like it's not working. We have A LOT of website visitors, especially when we are running ads. Some even put something into the basket, but no one buys anything.

Here is the website: www.infinitydanceclothing.com

I would greatly appreciate some valuable feedback from you.

Thanks in advance

Jenny

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1276 176 850

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Gorsh85, I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

Dancewear Online Shop – Infinity Dance Clothing 2021-09-10 21-43-20.png

The first and foremost problem is that your header has too much unused white space. As when you make the header sticky, it takes a lot of space and all of the below sections are not in full-width, which makes it very struggle to navigate and understand your site. Please try to fix this issue.

Next, your banner has too many images, and also there are slides that might overwhelm the customers at the very first moment they visit your site. On the other hand, your CTA button is small so it cannot encourage users to click on the interact with your page.

Dancewear Online Shop – Infinity Dance Clothing 2021-09-10 21-45-38.png

It is unnecessary to have more than 1 banner on 1 page, with the same purpose. You can replace it by adding Chatbox and Testimonials to your homepage. Customers will feel more engaged in your store. 

Dancewear Online Shop – Infinity Dance Clothing 2021-09-10 21-48-01.png

My last feedback is that in this section, the section heading is not reflecting the section content. When reading the heading, I expect to see the reviews from customers, but when I click on the image, it directs me to the product/ collection pages, which is frustrating. Please be aware of it as you don't want the customers to misunderstand you or find it difficult to navigate your website.

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. 

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1276 176 850

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Gorsh85, I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

Dancewear Online Shop – Infinity Dance Clothing 2021-09-10 21-43-20.png

The first and foremost problem is that your header has too much unused white space. As when you make the header sticky, it takes a lot of space and all of the below sections are not in full-width, which makes it very struggle to navigate and understand your site. Please try to fix this issue.

Next, your banner has too many images, and also there are slides that might overwhelm the customers at the very first moment they visit your site. On the other hand, your CTA button is small so it cannot encourage users to click on the interact with your page.

Dancewear Online Shop – Infinity Dance Clothing 2021-09-10 21-45-38.png

It is unnecessary to have more than 1 banner on 1 page, with the same purpose. You can replace it by adding Chatbox and Testimonials to your homepage. Customers will feel more engaged in your store. 

Dancewear Online Shop – Infinity Dance Clothing 2021-09-10 21-48-01.png

My last feedback is that in this section, the section heading is not reflecting the section content. When reading the heading, I expect to see the reviews from customers, but when I click on the image, it directs me to the product/ collection pages, which is frustrating. Please be aware of it as you don't want the customers to misunderstand you or find it difficult to navigate your website.

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. 

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

Gorsh85
2 0 0

Hey Richard!

Thanks for your excellent feedback.

I have a few questions to your comments:

This is an issue I have already been aware of, but I can't manage to change it. How can reduce the unused white space? With Shopify, it's very difficult to customize your website, and I feel like my possibilities are very limited. I eliminated the sticky header instead the header does now disappear when you scroll down. Is that what you meant? Also, I think my sections are now full-width, can you please check again?

I have reduced the images to 2 on the first slide (formerly was 3 images). Is that good? Or should I even reduce to one image on the slide? Again with Shopify, I cannot change the size of the CTA button. How can I increase the button size?

These are actually not customers, but influencers/famous dancers and DJs from the bachata&salsa dance niche. We sent them the items they wear. So they didn't really leave a review. What do you suggest I link these pictures to then? Any ideas apart from reviews? I honestly thought it would be nice to see the product/collection page that belongs to the picture of the influencer.

If you would be so kind as to help us further, so that we can improve and  make sales.

Thanks a lot!!!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Gorsh85, This is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

Good points on your store:

• looks professional
  • good layout
  • easy to navigate

- Add a 'add to cart' button below the products on the collection page.

AiTrillion_0-1631611000395.png

- Add a section of collection list on the homepage. Display the collection you have. 

- Lower the prices. 

- You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term.

- Give product recommendations on the cart page. 

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

You can start implementing the above suggestions in your store. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope you found my suggestions helpful!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.