hello Nice meeting you,you have a great and outstanding store,now there are some ways i can help you with your store to get sales and also did you have any plan about your store
I've checked up your store, you have a nice store and awesome products in there. I recommend you integrate your social media platforms into your site to add more value and gain more trust of your Target audience. Don't hesitate to contact me if you got any questions for me.
I Came across your website. Everything looks fine .For Increasing sales try to implement following features.
Recently viewed items is one of the best solutions is to remind them about the last items they viewed, so that they can go back to them and have a second chance to finish what they started.
Try to add recently viewed item in home page footer section.
A good wish list experience can help you drive sales, engagement, and retention. Consumers use wish lists for a variety of reasons. They may be considering a product, but they’re not ready to buy it. Or, an item is out of stock in their preferred color or size, and they want to remember it so they can purchase it when it’s back in stock. They may also be creating a wish list to share with friends and family for special occasions, like birthdays. No matter the reason they create it, that Wishlist is a powerful marketing tool for brands. You can message them as a reminder to check out.
Implement Reward points increase in traffic to store .Ways to earn login;
Social login, also known as social sign-in or social sign-on, uses information from social networking sites to facilitate logins on third-party applications and platforms. The process is designed to simplify sign-in and registration experiences, providing a convenient alternative to mandatory account creation.
Your Store Looks Great. You Did a great Job there.
But one thing is missing. There is no exit intent popup form on your website.
In my experience It really helps boost conversion and it will be the base of your marketing
Add one and offer them some kind of incentive like 15% off on the 1st order in exchange for their email address.
When you got their email address and then setup email automations.
Send them the discount code to their email address. Just this small popup signup form has endless benefits...
Make sure to setup the backbone of your Marketing before going for FB Ads...
Hope the following suggestions will help you
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.Suggestion: Voila Shopify app adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
Hey @boobyfulaid, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify. Here are some areas of improvement that you can implement in your store:
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Add trust badges. It's very important to make people trust for making a purchase from your store.
- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
- Add loyalty program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
You should maximize customer engagement in your store. Add essential eCommerce customer engagement tools to engage the traffic coming to your store and drive conversions.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app.
P.S- Free plan available.
I hope you are doing well and your Website looks awesome. Here are some of my small Suggestions that can improvise your Webpage and make your page look more Attractive plus User friendly.
Good Luck !! Hope my suggestions may help you in a better way.
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?
P.S- Free plan available.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022