just seeking feedbacks and suggestions to improve our website. We are a local Japanese grocer based in Camberwell(we have a newly open physical store). Brutal honest feedbacks are highly appreciated! Thank you!
This is PageFly - Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.
Congrats on your store, I think you've done great work, the store has its own style, looking authentic and trustworthy, event when I just landed on it for the 1st time. Besides the style, I love that you have:
- A good navigation bar, which tells me which your store is about
- A featured collections of products
- Physical address (even when people can't go to your physical store, they know your store are 'real')
I also have some comments and want to share with you:
- Add favicon: Having a favicon for your store will make your store recognizable from the browser and help customers easily find you. Here is the tutorial from Shopify https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/images/add-favicon (it might take you only 2 minutes)
- Home page title: right now you have the brand name + a Japanese future => It doesn't say much about your store, if this home page title shows up in search result, it can be hard for people to get attracted to you. I suggest you add keyword Japanese grocery store in the page title
- Add Call-to-action buttons somewhere on your home page: the home page doesn't have any CTA button now, though visitors can click and go to somewhere but a CTA button is a way to say it louder and more attractive when it comes to telling people to click. You can test if CTA buttons can actually result in more click (Google Analytics events can surely help you on this)
- Add a section about your brand story: A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional.
- Add testimonial / Customer reviews: It's still all about trust, and make people want to browse more (because "this merchant / this store is really great, I will find something to buy from them", people might think that way)
Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!
- It could be nice if you have sign up / subscription form: you can engage with visitors (including people who don't buy yet), create a good offer and persuade them to sign up
I take this product page as an example: https://hibikifuture.com/products/wasabi-chilli-teriyaki-sauce-250ml
- Have some more images for the product: Though I think it can be hard since we can't really show more, but I think you can have image of the product in a use context (like the bottle in a kitchen or in a meal, showing the texture). Some people rely heavily in the visual elements, so more images can impress the visitors and make them buy.
- Add direct link to the FAQs page (as it is including the information about shipping) and return page: especially “Buy” section will help minimize users’ purchase anxiety. Featuring a link in or near the “Buy” section can be a motivating factor when users are considering whether they should make a purchase or not.
- So many buttons can confuse customers, I suggest you hide the payment buttons there, just say those methods are available at checkout
I hope those comments can help you with some ideas about how you can test and optimize the pages. If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!
If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.
Have a wonderful day!
I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!
In general, your homepage appears to be well-designed and impressive to me. I suggest you should include some best seller products to stimulate customer's curiosity and encourage them to purchase. A sticky cart icon is also another efficient way to reduce cart abandonment. It is always displayed and serves as a reminder to customers to check out for the items they have selected in their shopping cart. For adding an Add to Cart button and a Sticky cart to your store, try out this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart.
Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.
You appear to have a wide range of products. It's a good time to use a powerful cross-sell strategy called product bundles. To entice buyers, you might build a variety of product bundles with discounts. The majority of clients are eager to purchase bundles in order to get a lower total price. As a result, don't pass up this opportunity to sell more products and boost your revenue. App Product Bundle Volume Discount makes it simple to construct bundles.
I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers shop right from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Instagram Shoppable Feed can help you at ease and free.
That’s all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful, please give me a Like
Hi @enashrestha123 ,
Congrats on your new physical store. Hope your business will soon grow better.
Here are my suggestion to help you improve your website:
1. Use live chat feature
You haven't installed the live chat feature on your website so I suggest that you should do it. It is an effective communication channel to help you improve the conversion rate. According to Shopify, "Merchants that respond to a customer's chat within 5 minutes are 69% more likely to get a sale from the shopper." When it comes to the live chat app, please check out Tidio or Reamaze.
2. Use the quick view feature
Quick view is a great feature that helps the site visitors to hover over your products and add them to their carts immediately on the homepage and the collection page. Using this functionality will help you shorten the purchasing process of your potential customers => convert leads into your customers more quickly. Smartviewer could be a great quick view app for your selection.
3. Take a look at POS system
Since you have just opened a new physical store, you can take a look at the POS system from Shopify to seamlessly and effectively manage both the brick-and-mortar store and the online store performance.
4. Show the estimated delivery date
Estimating the delivery date for each product also means showing dedicated attention to your customers. Therefore, you should display the estimated delivery date for each of your items. You can view this app from Shopify if you want to integrate this feature with your website.
Hope this helps
If you find my answer helpful for you, please mark it as a solution.
5. Use the wishlist feature
When accessing a web store, your potential customers could be confused by a huge number of available items. Hence, you can help them choose and save all their favorite items in the wishlist to increase sales. Wishify is the best choice if you are looking for the wishlist feature. Along with the ability to save favorite products for the site visitors in one place, it can help you send emails to remind people who abandoned their carts on your website.
Thank you and good luck
Hi Ena @enashrestha123
All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store and Welcome to Shopify. In general, your store has good design and visual appeal. I would recommend you consider applying eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.
Favicon adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.
Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.
It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases and turn your customers into loyal advocates. You can include 1. points, 2. referral programs, and 3. VIP tiers. Motivate customers to spend more by rewarding them with points for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. Attach referral links for your customers to share your products with friends and get rewarded for that. It will help you to gain more orders through existing customers. Also, keep your best customers engaged with VIP ranks and perks.
I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Reviews have the ability to increase the confidence of new consumers, reduce rebound rates and decrease abandonment of shopping carts. Let your customers leave a photo/text review and influence the buying
behavior of the modern consumers.
Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.
In order to install a free trial, please press here
- Add a title and call to action button on the banner image.
- Fonts are not clear. You should change it.
- You need to work on the product page layout. You can refer the below image.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors. Also, add a review section on the product page.
- Also, add a newsletter signup box with automatic thank you and welcome email.
- Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure.
- Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers.
To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
Hope this helps!