Feedback on shop/conversion help

Solved
Franklinzach
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello! 
I am new to Shopify (since beginning of March I’ve had a one-product store) and I have been tweaking it in terms of shorter product descriptions and such. Recently, I have started running Facebook ads and my link CTR is ~5%. However, I have only had 2 conversions out of about 230 visitors and today I spent $10 on Facebook ads for only 1 add to cart. The day before was also $10 for 3 adds to cart and 3 reach checkout but no conversions. The day before that was when I had my 2 sales from 4 checkouts — I was targeting the exact same group but only spent $5. 

So my question is, why am I seeing this decline in add-to-carts and initiate checkouts? I was wondering if you all could review my store and give me feedback on if you think it is my website or is my product overpriced, targeting wrong audience, etc? BTW I was targeting “United States, UK, Canada, garden -21+” as my audience. I’m extremely new to this so I’m sorry if my description is bad and I’m sure my website is really bad lol. Thank you very much in advance for any feedback on how to fix this! 

my page is www.solarsolutionsamerica.us

^also sorry I’m on mobile and the link button isn’t working for my website 

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

I just had look into your website, I observed few points and I have few suggestions on your website.

-> Your store have single product so I suggest you can increase your solar niche or you can promote your product on other websites. 
-> You can increase your followers through social media by regular posting and convert those followers into customers.
-> You can show your testimonial in homepage.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

I hope these are helpful for your website:)!

Thanks,
Appfreaker

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!

View solution in original post

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Franklinzach, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- You need to work on the layout of the homepage. 

- On the homepage, display the product will call to action button 'add to cart' or 'buy now'. Then display the benefits or features of the product with a call to action button.

- Add review carousel on the homepage. Add testimonials on the homepage.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Make sure to reach your customers with the help of email marketing automation. 

- Make sure you are targeting the right audience.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I just had look into your website, I observed few points and I have few suggestions on your website.

-> Your store have single product so I suggest you can increase your solar niche or you can promote your product on other websites. 
-> You can increase your followers through social media by regular posting and convert those followers into customers.
-> You can show your testimonial in homepage.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

I hope these are helpful for your website:)!

Thanks,
Appfreaker

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Franklinzach, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- You need to work on the layout of the homepage. 

- On the homepage, display the product will call to action button 'add to cart' or 'buy now'. Then display the benefits or features of the product with a call to action button.

- Add review carousel on the homepage. Add testimonials on the homepage.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Make sure to reach your customers with the help of email marketing automation. 

- Make sure you are targeting the right audience.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Franklinzach
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello,

Thanks so much for your feedback! I appreciate the detail that I can use to improve my website and product. I am going to implement these changes ASAP. Thanks again 🙂 

Best,

Zachary

Franklinzach
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Sachin,

Thank you for your feedback! I love learning from what I have done wrong so that I can improve in the future and drive more conversions. I will definitely check out AiTrillion for more helpful marketing and design.

If 
you don’t mind me asking, do you think that I am targeting the wrong interest for my Facebook ads? I am targeting garden but not sure who else to target.

Thanks, 

Zachary

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello Zachary @Franklinzach,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks