We're looking for feedback on our site www.shopvoxy.com on absolutely everything, don't be shy! Let us know your experience from first landing on the homepage to navigation around the site, everything is welcome.
Pricing, layout, pictures, variety of items etc
Positive and negative, we will take all in our stride.
Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.
Now, onto my feedback..
When I first landed on your site, I couldn't tell what is is you sold. Instead of having your logo there I'd recommend adding a few words of text telling your visitor what your store is about with an image of one of your popular products as the background image. What you have here is aesthetically pleasing but it's prime real estate for selling so you definitely want to make that first glance not just beautiful, but effective. The other thing I would note is your navigation menu. Having the hamburger menu on the top left good on mobile but on desktop, it's not placed where the eye is trained to look and may get missed completely.
Next, as I move to your product pages. I'd recommend downsizing that logo. You want to get eyes on your products, not your logo and right now it's taking away valuable space from your products. You could have two lines of product visible as opposed to one if you downsize.
My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We see it a lot, store owners get plenty of traffic but no sales and they are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hello @Voxy, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
- You can give product recommendations by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. Add a section of trending, new, recently viewed products or you can simply install the app AiTrillion and enable product recommendations.
- Retarget your customers with the help of web push notifications even when the customers are not in your store.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps
1. Home Page
Add Sticky Header
I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want.
Favicon serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open.
The search bar
Secondly, the search bar is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility
Chat box and Testimonials
can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.
2. Product page
Customers get hesitated to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on product page.
The actual return policy, in particular the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy-to-read and clear for customers.
The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customer tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause troubles for your business.
Subdivide Long Product Descriptions with Sections and Headings
Use block text and bullet point
Use Delivery Date
Once purchase decision is made, buyer is excited to get you product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 4th”, visitor get the urgency to make the purchase.
You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder.
If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly
Just had a look, your store is awesome. I loved the homepage. The entire website is simple but it's quite clean and neat to the eyes. Very relevant to your products as well. I would just like to suggest some more stuff to make it more purposeful and interactive in my opinion.
* Personally, I would have loved to add a caption on your Homepage banner. Even though, the wall in the background is quite relevant with your brand name. Still, I feel that a strong caption that differentiates you and captures the customer value must be added there. Any positioning statement that defines your brand would do the good I believe.
* Must add a live chat feature to greet your potential customers and answer their queries straight away.
* In the holiday season, Cart Abandonment and Store exits are usually on a high, and even after that, I believe that an incentive system is always good to start a connection with your customer. For that, I would suggest adding a discount code earning system. This will make your store interactive as well as it will engage your customer into a simple game and it will protect the cart abandonment as well. I can recommend you Wheelify app from Care Cart to apply this mechanism.
* Show live traffic on your products and try to show recent sales notifications. This will build social proof for your store. I believe that for any new store social proof is quite important because it boosts buyer's confidence and makes the first credibility. I know a free app named Sales Pop up Conversion Pro by Care Cart, through that you can use this tactic to build social proof.
* It's nice to see you have a presence on social media platforms, but I see a low audience out there. I would suggest adding video content on your social platforms as well. Particularly Facebook and IGTV. You can come to Facebook Live as well to showcase your Products and sometimes just to say Hello to Community. Community building is highly important and video has a lot of tendencies to gain that right kind of exposure.
* SEO is highly recommended to build the right kind of website traffic in gradual phases. You can start a blog page and share articles revolving around your niche on a weekly basis. As well as, writing meta descriptions for your products is very important from an SEO point of view.
Lastly, I would say form a combination In-store marketing tactics as well as the ads budget to the extent you have to build a solid conversion strategy. Hope this helps and Good Luck
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
3. Add a form to the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
4. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
5. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
7. Remove the title Navigation from the footer and arrange the footer links vertically instead of adding in one line(horizontally).
8. A FAQ would be useful!
9. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
10. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
11. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
12. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!