Feedback on store and Need help/ Ideas on how to better the experience donating

Roberto_Arguell
Tourist
25 0 1

Hello Everyone,  a little introduction my name is Roberto Arguello CO-Founder of RUJI Naturals(www.rujinatuarls.com) we are a small family-owned pet wellness brand focused on making products using all-natural and organic ingredients specifically using superfoods as key ingredients. we are pioneering the pet industry being the first company to use Moringa as an ingredient.

Would love to hear feedback on our store and any recommendations as to how we can better it.

I am having a difficult time explaining to our customers how they get to choose who they donate to in our payment process. would love to hear ideas on how I can fix this.

Thank you!

Replies 2 (2)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Roberto_Arguell, please check the store URL you have shared. After clicking on it, it's showing 'the site can't be reached'.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
KyleFlexverk
Excursionist
28 0 8

Hey Roberto, I am having the same issue with the site not loading. Is your URL correct?

Regarding donations, I have a worked for a brand that wanted to give consumers the ability to choose charities to donate to. This ended up being both a technical nightmare as well as a messaging challenge (as you are finding out). Based on my experience I would recommend setting up rotating charities that your company donates to and you simply inform the customer that X% of their purchase will be donated to "Z" Charity via the website banner. Best of luck!

“A big business starts small.”
-Richard Branson