Hi, my sales used to be very consistent and have suddenly dropped, and conversion has dropped about 2 percent which means I can buy less stock and supply less so has hurt sales dramatically. I currently have a 15 percent reserve on my account too for 90 days which I'm about half way threw, in case of a chargeback although I've had nothing but positive feedback and reviews which also is making it a tad harder but no biggie. Any suggestions, or tips would be really appreciated and I would love to hear what you have to say.
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Welcome to Shopify Community! I have spent some time looking at your store and want to give you some feedback, hope it would be helpful to you:
I- Home page
- You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit one page. Besides that, I would suggest you make the CTA on the hero banner a bit bigger to attract users' attention.
- Just a small suggestion, this image is not in high resolution, you should adjust it to make the site look more professional:
- I also recommend you make the products under Featured Collections align with each other and the spacing between 2 column (image 2) should be a little bigger
- Implementing Testimonials like Customer reviews, video testimonial,... should be taken into consideration since it is an effective way to expand your brand trust.
II- Collection page
- You should include both the user rating average and numbers of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.
- If possible, I'd suggest you make the Product Prices in the product list a bit bigger in order that users could compare the prices among products easier
- You can consider adding secondary on hover to add extra visual information and help users easily evaluate products
III- Product page
- Similar to the product list above, Product Price is one of the most important criteria for users to assess a product, therefore, I would suggest you style the Product price to be more noticeable (it can be similar in size to the product headline)
- The long product descriptions should be divided into sections and headings, more importantly, it is recommended to avoid scattering the product description throughout the product pages, since it will make it harder to visitors to scan the necessary information. You could refer to HP website for reference: https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/pdp/hp-chromebook-14a-na0010nr
- About the product images, "Cut Out" images are sometimes not enough to inspire users to purchase products. So if possible, I would recommend you provide "Lifestyle" images as well to get users engaged more with products. I'd like to leave Anker website here for your reference: https://www.anker.com/ca/products/variant/soundcore-bluetooth-speaker/A3102011
- Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page and allow users to submit their reviews in this case.
Besides that, we have a lot of best practices and tips for conversion rate optimizaton on this guide. Hope you will be interested in.
You can also check out PageFly , we have brought solutions to over 90k merchants in the world, which you can build professional and beautiful stores effectively, without needing any coding knowledge.
Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION.
Best of luck!
Hope the following suggestions will help
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
Boost your sale with this App:
Voila Shopify app adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022