Feedback on store, please. Stuck going forward

MrZi
Tourist
8 0 7

Good day peeps. I'll be honest, been stuck and don't know what do I need to add/adjust or do in my store(not live yet). I realize that there isn't enough products, but they are on a waiting list to be added. It's how the store itself looks and feels like i've been stuck with. Looking for your honest suggestions, ideas and the essentials that i'm missing, please.

www.thefinesy.com - password is "password"

Thanks!

Replies 3 (3)
waytoapps
Navigator
478 41 193

Hello @MrZi 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a Hero banner with Shop Now(CTA). It gives first impression when customer lands on the homepage.

Make sticky header bit smaller so that rest of the page flows better.

Make the content(Menu) bold, on the header section.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Update contact us page with more contact details. It builds trust on your store.

Make social links open on new tab.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1950 271 1432

Hi @MrZi,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 120.000 active Shopify merchants.

You can refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

Your current homepage lacks lots of information. It doesn't look like a homepage. It’s rather than like a product page. 

Homepage is the most important page to drive your customers' attraction in your store. No matter what the demand is, people are more likely to start their journey from a homepage. You can take a look at a standard home page layout design:

PageFly_0-1634478873580.png

Which content do you need to add to your homepage?

1. The banner

You should have a banner in above the fold area. It plays an important role in attracting people's attention.

Hero banner is the first thing that visitors will see when they visit your site. This is a simple and straightforward way to instantly captivate visitors. It would be great if you have a banner that clearly shows products you are providing.

Putting a primary call to action button  will help you redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

2. Show of categories on your store

Show collections in your store is a good idea to help visitors have an overview of kinds of product you are selling. If customers want to buy any product, they can click on the collection of that product.

One example for you from our Decoz template:

PageFly_1-1634479116368.png

3. Show off your featured products

You can add some sections that show your products on the homepage. These featured products can be on-sales, arrivals, best-sellers… Visitors are often curious about products like that and they will click to learn more. This can help you increase conversion rate and therefore, increase sales.

4. Add testimonials/ reviews

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. You can check this guide to know more about its benefits and how to make it effective. 

There are lots of app you can use: Loox, Judge.me, Stamped.io... (They all work with PageFly)

5. Newsletter

A newsletter can be placed on the bottom of the home page or you can put it on the footer. Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. This is a good way to keep in touch with your customers and increase engagement.

Above are elements you should use to build a complete homepage. You can add more content to make the site more information and captivate visitors' attention.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

MrZi
Tourist
8 0 7

Done some adjustments. How's it looking now?