feedback on store so i can address issues

jdoc
1 0 0

Can you guys go to my store, docsgadgetsandthings.com and give honest feedback, I'm not that computer savy and I'm currently working on the drop down menu issues. Thanks everybody.

Replies 2 (2)
Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
927 95 158

Hey @jdoc.

Thanks for reaching out.

Looking into the store, I would suggest using the announcement bar to let your customers know of any discounts or free shipping offers. This is a great tactic to use to help encourage a purchase for new or returning customers. You can add the announcement bar by navigating to the Theme Editor and selecting on the header section. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

04-50-99543-25583

I would suggest adding a Contact Us, Refund Policy and Shipping Policy pages to the store, as this can help with business legitimacy. We have an awesome guide on how you can add your policies to the footer of your store. Definitely worth checking out as this has a step-by-step guide.

I did notice that you do not have a Favicon set for your website. A Favicon is a small square image that represents a website in web browser tabs. If you take a look at the top tab bar of your browser right now, I’m sure you’ll see several Favicons! Typically, Favicons feature a logo, the first letter of the company name or simply an image that reflects the specifics of the website it represents. Adding a Favicon to your online store can help strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. You can click on this link to read instructions on how to create and add your own Favicon your store. Keep in mind that these images are displayed quite small, so it's good to keep in mind that the image you use should be readable at small sizes.

Let me know what you think.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @jdocThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Add a footer menu. 

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_0-1630920709548.png

Give product recommendations on the product page. This helps with upselling. 

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Retarget your customers to bring them back to your store to make them complete the purchase with the help of push notifications. You can send notifications related to updates, offers, new announcements, back in stock and price drop alerts. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.