Feedback on Store

selfhealthfit
1 0 0

Hey guys. Can you give me some feedback on my store (ex. professionalism, image quality, navigability, user friends). self-health-fit.com 

Thanks!!

Replies 4 (4)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1267 175 847

Hi @selfhealthfit,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I just take a look at your store and want to give you some comments on it. Hope it helpful for you.

1. Homepage

Put the search field and cart icon in the menu bar. Make the header sticky. Sticky header helps customers easily access to menu navigation and see all product links or other pages you're having although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

- The logo image should have transparent background to create more professional vibe

- These 2 buttons can be clicked but they redirect to nowhere. I think you should use them to navigate your visitor down the underneath sections of your homepage (since I see that there are section that fit these two buttons). The title color here is not outstanding enough, I have a feeling they are overlapped with the background picture

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 09.57.31.png

- I'd recommend the CTA button should be open in a new tab 

- This section is too big while the text inside it is too small. I almost surf through it without knowing there is one sentence added

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 10.01.50.png

- I really like this section however I'd recommend you to place the text on top of the left part so that the text wont overlap on the image and make it difficult for visitors to read it. 

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 10.04.07.png

- For this Blog section, I think rather than a button says "Read Our Blog" you can proactively show them some articles of your blog, which is much more likely to trigger their curiosity and make them feel like clicking on it.

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 10.09.12.png

I think you did a great job in following the standard of how a homepage should be but I'd suggest you to understand your audience better by curate the page personally. You can refer to our educational album: "Ecommerce Website Personalization" to personalize your homepage 

3.png

2. Product List Page

- Add Star rating (when you have) + CTA button (eg: SHOP NOW, ADD TO CART, etc.) underneath the products

- Include secondary hover image

3. Product page

- Each product should have 3-5 additional images right under the main picture to deliver more angles for customers. When i scroll through the page there are four CTA buttons. I think this is a bug you should fix. The page look quite confusing cause there are many pictures all over the page so I think you should reconstruct this page

4. Store speed

I did some test on your store speed, you could check the result here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fute1aajiu. You should base on this result and fix some error like the 404 error. 

For better understanding how to build an amazing homepage you can check out our free visual learning album for E-commerce merchants hereIn this album we provide fast-visual learning method on the ultimate question: 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀.

That's all I have to say, if you find it helpful please give me a like or mark this as solution!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @selfhealthfit 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

selfhealthspeed.png

• Add Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Add cart popup, cart counter and allow user to check cart page https://self-health-fit.com/cart
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @selfhealthfit, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- Make all the images aligned on the collection page. It should look organized.

- Add multiple images to the product pages.

- You should change the layout of the product page. It should be professional. 

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @selfhealthfit,

Congratulations on launching your store!

After taking a look through your website, I have a few recommendations.

Starting off on the homepage (and throughout actually), the images are all quite blurry which usually comes down to one of these three things:

1. When you save the image, it saves as a low quality image or .jpg. Solution: .png is recommended
  2. The image is too BIG and is automatically compressed to a lower quality when uploaded. Solution: Downsize your image to the exact measurements of the space you are trying to fill and stay within the recommended file size.
  3. The image is too SMALL and gets stretched out/blurred when it tries to fit the space. Solution: use a larger image

Next. I'd recommend organizing your products further. The Fitness Accessories page for example, has 6 pages of product to scroll though. Most aren't going to take the time to do that so help keep potential customers on your page by helping them find what they are looking for a/s/a/p.

screencapture-self-health-fit-collections-fitness-accesorries-2021-01-11-10_04_50.png

Lastly, I'd recommend setting yourself apart by researching what is currently trending in fittness and focus on selling that. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

I'd also recommend giving this video a watch as well:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook