Feedback on store

Worags
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello Shopify community,

I am Worags and I have my site running for about 2-3 weeks. My site did get around 3,386 visitors. Most visitors were on the homepage and then they just left. 

I did try to put some apps into my store, but it really did slow my website down.

My website: worags.com

My friendly regards,

Worags

Replies 4 (4)
Worags
Tourist
8 0 1
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1270 176 850

Hi @Worags,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I just take a look at your store and want to give you some comments on it. Hope it helpful for you.

1. Homepage

I think I understand why visitor just check your homepage and leave the store. You haven't had have some CTA buttons to redirect your visitor to other pages of yours and the homepage's content is not developed to its fullest. You can check out this image to understand the standard layout of a homepage:

3.png

(Source: E-commerce Website Personalization course - Homepage)

Therefore, I suggest you to have these things included in your homepage:

- Put the search field and cart icon in the menu bar. Make the header sticky. Sticky header helps customers easily access to menu navigation and see all product links or other pages you're having although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

- Hero section with the CTA button that links to one page you are confident in pulling visitors' attention

- More featured product + collections 

2. Product List Page

- Include secondary hover image

- Add CTA button (eg: SHOP NOW, ADD TO CART, etc.) underneath the products

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 10.50.33.png

3. Store speed

I did some test on your store speed, you could check the result here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/futepcngvr. When building, curate the store you should constantly check this to identify which part of the store might slow down your page speed

For better understanding how to build an amazing homepage you can check out our free visual learning album for E-commerce merchants hereIn this album we provide fast-visual learning method on the ultimate question: 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀.

That's all I have to say, if you find it helpful please give me a like or mark this as solution!

Thank you so much!

Richard

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Worags, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram shop & feed

To add new/ trending/ recently viewed products in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

- Provide 'contact us' information throughout the website.

- There is a blank space in the header.

- Improvise the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

- Create a drop-down menu in the left navigation bar. It will help you to make your store easy to navigate.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Add a Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations, and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Worags
Tourist
8 0 1

Should I also just change my theme to a more professional one? Or is the simple theme fine?