Feedback On Store

Chiboy16
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello All!

So I recently took out time to redo my website and change up the layout and pictures and really try to add new things that can help with customer engagement. I just wanted to know if there is anything that I am missing or should look to add to help boost my sales. I took a break from advertisement to focus on my website customization, so before I dive back in and start putting money towards facebook ads, I just wanted some feedback . 

Thank You 

Replies 3 (3)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I just had look into your website, I observed few points on your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store and may take decision to purchase.
-> Increase niche.
-> And you can add 'About us' pages, These page exists to answer questions visitors may have about who you are as a dealership and if they want to do business with you.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

I hope these points are helpful for your website:)!

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Chiboy16

Have seen your store and I have some comments for you: 

- The announcement bar is too big. I think you should narrow it down. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1616465296485.png

- On the banners, you can add more sliders that show some specific products. This can encourage your customers to reach out to product pages. 

- You should move "the collection list" and "our best sellers" to under the banners. Also, have one section that shows your featured products, not collections. 

- This section should have a CTA button. I think you need to combine this part with the "Why Shop With Us?" part 

ConveyLego0612_1-1616465582981.png

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Quantity selector

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods. For example, Product Bundles or Frequently Bought Together. 

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar. 

+ More Reviews and photo reviews. 

- In the future, if you want to send PDF invoices to your customers or print the invoices on your own. Check this app: Drag and Drop PDF Invoice will help you do that. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1270 176 850

Hi @Chiboy16,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. First off, I have to say that your store quite impressed me and I bet you must have put a lot of efforts in improving it. And below are some of my comments with the hope that they would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

- I would recommend you make the CTA button on the hero image a bit bigger, by doing that, users will feel encouraged to click on.

RichardNguyen_0-1616470731680.png

It is quite tricky when using text-overlaid images, if we did not do in the right ways, users would find it difficult to scan information and cause them to hesitate when deciding which path to take to continue their product browsing. So you can consider using semitransparent background for the overlaid text. 

RichardNguyen_1-1616471030873.png

II- Collection page

Color is considered an important factor to users’ purchasing decision, therefore, if color variations are not indicated from the list item, there is a risk that users will overlook the potential products or abandon the site since they do not see their favorite colors mentioned. Therefore, I would recommend you use color swatches to indicate color variations.

- Just a small suggestion, I would recommend you make the product elements below to be centered:

RichardNguyen_2-1616471284929.png

I would recommend you add secondary images on hover to add extra visual information and help users easily evaluate products.

III- Product page

- Instead of drop-down color selector, you can consider using color swatches to provide visibility- this will help users to assess the available colors of products easier.

When people purchase online, one of the things they would consider is whether the site provides return policy or not. Therefore, I would suggest you display or link to the Return policy on the main product page content. 

Finally, you could refer to this useful guide for conversion rate optimization. Hopefully, you would get the best tips out of it to apply to your store. 

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Best of luck! 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly