feedback on store

ruh
2 0 0

i want to improve the look of my store also work on the social media marketing strategies need feedback for same

Replies 8 (8)
Growave
Shopify Partner
1542 50 435

Hi @ruh

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Please share Shopify Store's URL in order to get feedback.

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

ruh
2 0 0
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @ruhThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are my suggestions on your store that you can start working on: 

- Add a favicon.

- It should be 'Accessories'. Accessorie is written wrong. 

AiTrillion_1-1628679117610.png

- Add a review section on the product page. You can refer to the below image. Reviews are very important for an online business as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

AiTrillion_0-1628678909962.png

- Also, you can add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps to build trust with other visitors.

On the homepage, you should add a section of trending and new products to attract customer to browse the products in your store. Give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience.

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @ruh,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

ruhclothing-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

EcomGeeks_0-1625765135293.png

I don't recommend having text built into the photo itself because you want the text to be readable on any device size (mobile, desktop, ipad, etc.) it doesn't have the same responsive qualities as text that is outside the banner.

SEO
One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience (high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you  reach your intended audience organically. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here: 

ORDER FULLFILLMENT
I read your about page, your reason behind creating the store and the fact that you are handmade is really cool. I think where you may loose potential customers is with the products that take 45-75 days. They may decide to go to one of your competitors for a faster turn around. Not all of your products are that way, in fact I believe most of them are ready to ship but just something I noticed as I was looking through.

reh-01.png

PAID ADVERTISING
Here are a few tips to help you with your paid ads:

1. When working with influencers, don’t be blinded by numbers. A large following does not mean success. Be cautious of bringing in “general traffic”, you want an influencer that is in your niche.
  2. Remember that every social platform has a primary user demographic. You want to create profiles and run ads on whichever platform your target demographic spends the most time. Check Social Sprout for the 2021 Social Media Stats.
  3. Target your ads. Do not make your ranges to broad, know your target audience and dial in to reach exactly who you intend to reach. Remember, high traffic is not a good thing if it’s the wrong traffic.

SITE IDENTITY
I would recommend using your logo as an anchor point for the design of your store. Match the fonts in your store to your logo, not every piece of text, not the body text but things like headings or page titles would be good. Pull colors from your logo to use for things like buttons, link colors and your navigation bar. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information. 

MARKETING
For you, I’d recommend creating videos to market your products. You could either make them tutorials, teaching others how to make your products, which could potentially lead to a different type of income for you (a course) or you could do a voiceover and talk about something you are passionate about that will resonate with your target audience. This can be tips and tricks, something about you personally or etc.  You can do short 30 second to 1 minute videos for TikTok, IG Reels, Facebook. You can also do longer videos and post them on YouTube or Facebook. As for the platforms, right now I personally suggest TikTok & YouTube. You are going to grow way faster on TikTok right now than you could on IG Reels or Facebook.

It has the potential to be a double fold success for you because not only can you earn on the platforms themselves (ie. with YouTube you can get AdSense, add affiliate links and do brand deals) but also you are driving traffic to your store and selling there as well. A good example of this in action is the Detail Geek. He has a service based vehicle detailing business and creates YouTube videos of himself detailing vehicles. He will mention products he is using and drive traffic to his online store AND he also earns AdSense money by allowing YouTube to place ads in his videos.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

Hi @ruh 

• I would focus on ensuring your product photography is on more of your product pages - that would show your customers using the product 
  • Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly.
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • add a blog that would be a cool way to add some organic traffic and feature some collabs
  • I would also add some customer reviews, of course as you get them 
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
Donsurd
Excursionist
31 1 5

Okay nice one.

But I will love to see the store first and I will share you the strategy of marketing that you will implement to the store?

Estoresolutions
Tourist
22 0 2

Hi @ruh 

Congratulations on your store launch, We have feedback and suggestion for your store.

At first, make your store fast in loading. What we saw is some images are loading slow. Text on site is very thin and light, which takes more effort to read. Top scrolling text very fast, makes it slow so anyone can read easily. Work on more CTA. On Collection pages - "Tap to view more" not working as expected: No full-size zoom images effect, no button to move on next product. On both desktop and mobile, the user is required to scroll down where the pop-up box still has space to expand. We suggest you check a Shopify app "Fast Sell". Please view the example store of the app for a better comparison.

Hope you like our feedback

Thanks - Estoresolutions

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @ruh 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice Favicon which helps to find you when customer have multiple tabs in their browser.

Improve store Logo further, as it gives Identity and separates from the competition.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customers to access menu at any time they want.

Expand hero banner to full width, as it gives first impression when customer lands on homepage.

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the hero banner.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with other visitors.

Mention more contact details of your store, it looks trustworthy.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps