Feedback on the look/design of my store

Solved
SistahsLlc
1 0 0

Open to opinions on the design and feel of my Shop store,  sistahsnbrothas.com as well as the products marketed on the site 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3818 755 794

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @SistahsLlc 

Hope you are doing well. I have some recommendations for you as follows:

• Add a favicon to your website. Having a favicon visible on customers' browser tabs, bookmarks,...helps your users save time by allowing them to identify and browse your website without difficulties. Moreover, if you don’t have a favicon on your website then you may miss out on the chance of being bookmarked on the Chrome browser, indirectly missing out on one of many search ranking signals. Also, A favicon will help users identify with your brand easily. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-30 lúc 10.43.10.png

• You have a great notification bar so you should make use of it. Adding CTA like " learn more " or " Shop Now" which navigates the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products would be the good solution to boost your sales. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-30 lúc 10.43.19.png

• Add ratings and reviews:Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-30 lúc 10.58.04.png

• Categorize your products to make your customers have great experience when they browse your store, specifically, it will not take too much time to look for a product.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-30 lúc 11.06.58.png

• You should reorganize the structure of your website. It has too much space between description and picture.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-30 lúc 10.57.03.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
Jhnnes
13 0 0

I've had a quick look at your store. There is honestly soo much room for improvement. It starts with a product itself: the laptop.

Why would anyone buy a 400$ Laptop from a unprofessional looking store with the basic aliexpress product description.

Look up some dropshipping tutorials and you'll learn alot. It's too much for me to explain it all here.

Keep on the grind you'll eventually get better 🙂 

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3818 755 794

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @SistahsLlc 

Hope you are doing well. I have some recommendations for you as follows:

• Add a favicon to your website. Having a favicon visible on customers' browser tabs, bookmarks,...helps your users save time by allowing them to identify and browse your website without difficulties. Moreover, if you don’t have a favicon on your website then you may miss out on the chance of being bookmarked on the Chrome browser, indirectly missing out on one of many search ranking signals. Also, A favicon will help users identify with your brand easily. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-30 lúc 10.43.10.png

• You have a great notification bar so you should make use of it. Adding CTA like " learn more " or " Shop Now" which navigates the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products would be the good solution to boost your sales. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-30 lúc 10.43.19.png

• Add ratings and reviews:Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-30 lúc 10.58.04.png

• Categorize your products to make your customers have great experience when they browse your store, specifically, it will not take too much time to look for a product.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-30 lúc 11.06.58.png

• You should reorganize the structure of your website. It has too much space between description and picture.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-30 lúc 10.57.03.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!