I'm constantly searching for methods to enhance user experience, optimise for conversions, and boost overall revenues as an online retailer. I would be quite grateful if you could see my website and give me some open-minded input.
Link to Store: www.sonalkabra.com
It would be highly appreciated if you had any recommendations for upgrades or changes.
Thanks for reaching out.
I appreciate that you have provided your online store URL for us to take a further look! Looking into your store, I noticed that you are using the announcement bar to inform your customers of the ongoing sales they can take advantage of. That is a great way to get your visitors browsing through the available collections.
You have a beautiful store, by the way! You could potentially add Product Reviews to your product pages to allow your customers to share their experience with the product. This can also provide a sense of security to your visitors knowing they can loop back around to share their story.
Add more social media icons to the footer of the online store to show business legitimacy to your visitors. Utilizing the social media platforms can help you reach a larger audience and gain more traffic on your online store.
Let me know if you have any questions.
This is Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can increase sales.
1. Add the Home page link to the main menu so that visitors it will be easy to navigate from any page back to the Home page.
2. Make your product pages more informative by adding detailed product descriptions that outline the features and benefits of your products. Providing this valuable information can help increase customer engagement and encourage sales.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
4. Add Buy Now button along with Add to Cart which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
5. Crafting an ideal SEO product title and URL can aid search engines in comprehending the nature of your merchandise and boost traffic to your website. Therefore, it's advisable to maintain a unique and specific product title and URL.
6. Showing your average rating gives your shoppers quick information to make purchase decisions. Average ratings provide you with feedback on popular and unpopular products that you can use to make changes.
7. Blogging is a great tool to enhance your website's visibility and online presence, it's crucial to maintain a consistent blogging schedule and provide engaging content that resonates with your target audience. By doing so, you can increase your website's organic traffic and improve its online reputation.
Hope this helps
This is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder app. Your store looks stunning and professional, and I can tell you've put in a lot of effort. I love how you have a sticky header and customer testimonials on your page. From my CRO expertise, I’d love to give you my suggestions as hereby:
1. Make your CTA buttons more attractive
All the Call to action buttons need to add hover state to make the user feel these buttons are active and clickable.
For example, when the mouse hovers over the button will change to color, zoom out,.... etc
2. Include Both the User Rating Average and Number of Ratings
When it comes to online shopping, customer reviews are crucial. PageFly makes adding testimonials and product reviews to your page an ease.
You may also add the following sections to your homepage to increase conversions:
Add customer reviews to each product page
Good reviews allow potential customers to trust your business and feel comfortable making a purchase from you because they know others have had pleasant experiences doing so.
In addition, Mother's Day 2023 fast approaching, also ranked as the third most significant holiday following Black Friday and Christmas, it is an opportune time to consider some compelling concepts for your business to take full advantage on this occasion.
1. Use colors palette associated with Mother’s Day
This kind of change makes your store more welcoming. You can refer to these pairs of colors:
2. Offer special discounts
Create special deals during Mother’s Day event like bundle or 1+1 offer is one of the best ways to boost your sales. You can highlight them on your homepage to be visible as soon as visitors reach your page and make it easy to navigate through your product offerings.
3. Create gift guides or a special section with product recommendations.
Creating gift guides or a product recommendation section can help increase engagement and sales on your Mother's Day landing page. By organizing products by categories and themes, you can make it easier for shoppers to find the perfect gift for their mothers. Including product descriptions, images, and customer reviews can also help improve the shopping experience and boost conversion rates.
I hope it helps. Good luck and happy selling!
Richard | PageFly Team
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023