Feedback On Website Please https://www.newfashionsty.com/

fashionsesignq
Tourist
12 0 4

hello everybody and thank you for anybody that has helped with the tips and feedback i re did the design a little i did not wanna mess it up and complicate it 

just took in consideration a couple of shared tips 

if possible to let me know what is your honest thought 

thank you so much 

Replies 3 (3)
So_mun
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi fashionsesignq

I hope you are doing well

I just came here to check something about the last solutions I got here that really help my store which I meet a great guy who helped me solved all the issue I'm really satisfied with it 

I can recommend him his really going to help you out with your store and make it Successfull

I wasn't making sales on my store and my store his 6 months old but when I meet the guy he helped out and get massive sales I'm very sure he can help you also 

Drop your wass num. Ber to reach him

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2499 343 1666

Hi @fashionsesignq

It's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations based on 6 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 merchants can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance.

So I have just gone through your website and here are some of my thoughts about your pages. First of all,  You did a great job, so give yourself a pat on the back. You’ve put in some hard work and it shows. 

Plus points: 

• Provide clear image of the product on a human model
  • Have a full width hero banner with the image of the product used in a suitable context.

With that being said, I would like to give you some suggestions for improvement. Hope you find it valuable

1. Home Page

• Optimize your header: In the first glance I didn’t notice your Header since it is transparent and blended in with the image of the hero banner. I suggest you Use background color to accentuate the Header and its options and your logo to increase brand awareness. 
  • Make the menu sticky: A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.
  • Optimize your hero banner: when the customers first arrive at your page, they will have the first impression of who you are, what you’re selling and The hero banner will help you to deliver those messages. However, the slide you used for your hero banner is not fully optimized. I suggest you adjust all of the slide in this format. 

123123q.png

• Add a section about your brand story: Instead of “Introductory”, “About us” helps to build trust and brand awareness to your audience, especially when your customers find your story relatable and inspiring. And design-wise, this section makes your page more attractive and professional.

• Add testimonial - customer reviews: I can see you have a “What our clients say”. That's good because people love proof, they will buy products if they see many positive reviews. However, you should show customer reviews with both text and photos. You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with a photo gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!
  • Showcase products in Collection style: Instead of showcasing individual products, you can categorize your products into different collections like: Best sellers, New arrivals, On sale,... Make sure you feature around 40% of your products on your Homepage to increase the conversion rate. 
  • Please check out our article on Personalize Your Homepage

2. Collection Page: 

• Use ‘Load More’ Instead of Pagination: When products are separated into separate pages, users can’t compare products in different parts of the list without navigating between pages. A “Load More” button enables users to decide whether they need to see more products, and also to have all products viewed in one page — allowing easier comparison between items.
  • Here is our article that might help you improve your page: Personalize Your Product Listing Page:

3. Product page: 

• Use Color swatches: By showing all the images of the color variant of the products, you make the page on the desktop very long and hard for customers to scroll down and explore other features of the pages such as product recommendations. Instead of showcasing that and the name of the variant, you can use thumbnail images of the product in the different colors or represent the colors themselves. 
  • Style “ATC” Button to Be Unique and Prominent: Ensure the “Add to Cart” button has unique styling that isn’t reused with other buttons and clearly distinguish it as the page’s primary button.

• Provide a List of Recently Viewed Items: Providing a list of recently viewed items on all pages allows users to quickly jump back to previously visited products from anywhere on the site with minimal effort.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all the options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly with 24/7 support live chat.

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @fashionsesignq 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!

• Homepage

I think it will be much better if customers hover on your products and it appears add to cart button or view more button. You can also activate the sticky cart icon on your website. This enhances the user experience and makes the checkout process simple and easy for them. Moreover, having a sticky add to cart on your store will attract customers to your store and help to increase the conversion rate by reducing the cart abandonment rate. Try out this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart

• Product page

Your products are quite diverse which is suitable for making product bundles. Product bundles with discounts is an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website.

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundle Volume Discount 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com