Feedback on website

msodh7
Tourist
12 0 1

Any feedback on usability and visual improvements that can be made to my website would be great. Would also appreciate any feedback to improve website speed as the speed score is quite low. Thanks so much!

https://spanksy.com/ 

0 Likes

Hi @msodh7 

I have some feedbacks, hope they can help you

HOME PAGE

It's nice that you show a your product categories and best seller products right from home page, so visitors should understand that you have a large range of products to offer.

- Check the banner appearance: Some text is cut off

PageFly_0-1607441731359.png

- Enhance the copy of the menu navigation: it isn't very clear about 'Christmas', you can try 'Christmas collection' or 'Christmas sales'

PageFly_1-1607441839097.png

CART PAGE

- It's great that you provide a lot of payment options. However, those 4 buttons look equally prominent and your visitors could feel confused and don't know which options to choose. My suggestion is to keep an eye on your abandon cart rate, and test with bigger Check out button (make it as the first option that shoppers should choose); or test to Hide the 3 options below on cart page, your visitors still can choose them in Check out page and they can already know the options they have from your footer.

PageFly_2-1607442207351.png

About page speed

I use Google Pagespeed Insights to check and find that:

- Your images are good in terms of size and they don't weigh down your pages

-  Unused Javascript and CSS code from the apps you use slow down your page

PageFly_3-1607442754543.png

=> remove the apps you no longer use and work with your app provider about speed problem you encounter, most apps on Shopify app store provide support, so I think they can help you.

If you want to conduct some technical steps to increase your store speed, I'd like to suggest with our our guide https://pagefly.link/UVzDDnSC 

I hope those ideas can be useful. If they are, please give me a 'like'

Thank you and wish you the best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1111 36 382

Hi @msodh7 !

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4015 241 732

Hello @msodh7, I hope you are doing good! 

These are some points which will help you to keep your store’s speed optimized:-

• Optimize all the images
  • Eliminate using multiple apps- Using multiple apps hinders the speed of the store. I would recommend the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. It has all the essential features integrated in a single app & you don’t have to install multiple apps. 
  • Use a fast and reliable hosting
  • Use a Content delivery network (CDN)
  • “Minify” your code
  • Reduce redirects and broken links
Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes