Feedback on website?

X-Security
2 0 1

I was wondering if I could get feedback on my site? Thanks! Can be found here: https://www.xsecuritygroup.com/

Our website -- https://www.xsecuritygroup.com/
Replies 8 (8)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
963 134 724

Hi  @X-Security 

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. With over 5 years’ experience in providing solutions for over 100.000 stores to help merchants increase their conversion rates, I’d like to provide you with some feedback with the hope they would be helpful to you. 

My first impression is that you are doing great, your website looks professional and clean. You include many necessary things to have an ideal website into yours such as branding colors, the neat layout, CTA buttons, and sign-up form, etc. Good work!

Besides, I have some feedback that you might consider to improve your website better. 

1. Have an announcement bar

Basically, the announcement bar will announce the information about any promotion campaign of a store.

2. Make the menu sticky 

RichardNguyen_0-1637812684480.png

Firstly, you can consider making your menu a sticky section. When someone scrolls up or down, your menu will always display. 

3. Add testimonial - customer reviews

Testimonial is a powerful section that builds customers' trust and encourages them to take action. Therefore, it's highly recommended that you should include this on your homepage and service page.

You can refer to our template

RichardNguyen_1-1637813155266.png

To add reviews to your page, you can consider using third-party reviews apps such as Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc. We have a detailed article about the best Shopify review apps that you can take a look at. 

If you want to do more customization for your website to increase conversion rate, you can consider using a Shopify page builder. And PageFly, Advanced Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat is a great app that helps you easily customize your Shopify pages and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

Richard - PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

hori_tran
Shopify Partner
138 15 51

Hi @X-Security ,
I visited your website. your services and web design are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:
- add a best seller category
- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Black Friday is coming, right?)
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat and discount pop up

- add a review section to your homepage

hori_tran_0-1637814861961.png

- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)
- Add Google Analytics to track customers visiting your site

- Footer: add factors that make your customer trust, such as:

+ add your social media

+ "Our Company": About Us, Contact Us, Terms Of Service, Privacy Policy, DMCA Request

+ "Help Center":  Payment Methods, Returns and Refunds, FAQs,...

+ "Get In Touch": mail, support time, ...

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!
waytoapps
Navigator
471 37 189

Hello @X-Security 

Hope you are doing good. Your site looks nice and here are few suggestions.

• Add a nice Favicon ,It helps to find your store when customer had multiple tabs in their browser. As the current favicon is hard to see. 
  • Make header sticky for easy navigation. It helps customer to access menu at any time they want.
  • Add about us and contact us page with more details, which brings trust on services you provide.
  • Display testimonials/Reviews on the Homepage.
  • Promote your services on social platforms and provide those links on the footer section.
  • Make social links open on new tab.
  • Add terms and other privacy policy policies on the footer section.
Thanks,
Waytoapps
generatrixfashi
Excursionist
14 0 2

Someone gave me these tips google 6 tips that are proven to boost sales. It shows you colors to use for your page.

Gamerseo
Tourist
12 0 3

you should pay attention to the speed of loading the page. You definitely should:

• Display images in next-generation formats (webp) 
  • Reduce initial server response time
  • Limit unused JavaScript

Analyze your PageSpeed ​​Insights page. Thanks to this, you will find all the elements that need to be improved.

We help by creating professional SEO and marketing services for the gaming industry
generatrixfashi
Excursionist
14 0 2

can you give me tips on how to this to my page?

Mac
Shopify Staff
178 17 24

Hi, @X-Security

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your store link, I would be happy to provide you with some feedback on your shop!

I really enjoyed looking through your shop and your store looks very professional. It looks like you have a lot of great options for your customers. The first thing I noticed was your banner message saying "Let's Talk" and your contact information on the upper right hand corner. These are both awesome ways to get your audience to reach out! I'd love to share a few ideas here. You can add Shopify Inbox to your shop. This app allows you to interact with potential customers and provide tailored recommendations, should they have any questions. This is done through a chat option that is located directly on your store and integrates with other messaging channels like Facebook Messenger and Apple Business Chat. Take a look at our Shopify Inbox Guide on how to set this up. You can also look into adding a Newsletter Pop Up App that will allow you to build your mailing list and promote your services in targeted way. 

Another great suggestion to include on your homepage are testimonials. They are a highly effective way to build social proof and persuade customers into purchasing your services as we are more likely to follow the actions of others before making the commitment to purchase first. To learn more about this, feel free to check out our Shopify Blog on The Persuasive Power of Testimonials!

I’d love to know more about your business! Do you have any current marketing initiatives? 

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Gamerseo
Tourist
12 0 3

If you are looking for information on seo and marketing, we recommend our blog  

We help by creating professional SEO and marketing services for the gaming industry