Feedback on websites

scottEM
6 0 0

i would like some feedback on my website i plan to ad more items and ad collections once my product library gets bigger do you think i am ready to try and get more traffic to my site https://everythingmarket.store

Replies 4 (4)
waytoapps
Navigator
468 37 188

Hello @scottEM 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add Logo which gives identity and separates from the competition.

Add a favicon, which helps to find your store when customer had multiple tabs in their browser.

Add a nice hero banner with shop now(CTA). It gives first impression when customer lands on the homepage.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Provide  social links on footer section and make them open in new tab.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1935 268 1424

Hi @scottEM 

This is PageFly -  Advanced Page Builder app and we are providing conversion rate optimization solutions to more than 100.000 Shopify stores, I would love to give you some recommendations.

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Separate all products into different collections

Currently, you are showing a lot of different products without putting them into any collections, so I highly recommend you should distribute those products into different collections; On the home page, you will display some featured collections and on each collection, you show some products.

This helps customers to have a general view and they won't feel overwhelmed.

For example, display Backpacks, Technologies collections, etc

• With each product, there should be a CTA button to redirect to a corresponding product page.
  • Use secondary hover image and color swatch for each product. PageFly supports this feature. 

1.3 Add a section to introduce store

• Have a section to tell the story of the brand to increase more trust.
  • Include a CTA button to redirect to a Collection page that contains all products of the store or an About us page. Note that if it redirects to an About us or Contact us page, it should be styled less attractive.

You can consult our Centic template

Centic R2 – PageFly 2021-09-02 21-24-30.png

1.4 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can add customer reviews with text and photos.

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. People will take action on an online store when they see many reviews of products. This will encourage them.
  • Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product reviews to the page in easy ways

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

1.5 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

1.6 Have a sign-up form 

At the end of the home page or on the footer, you should display a sign-up form so customers can subscribe their emails to receive sales campaigns from your store or any important information. You can use Klaviyo or Omnisend, PageFly also integrates with them.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope you give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

By the way, the BFCM is on its way. What have you been doing to prepare for it? PageFly collaborated with Wilson Ho, Shopify Tech Partner Manager, to create this video that will share you insightful tips to boost sales and reveal secrets to warm your customers up through the whole year. Let's check it out!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Mac
Shopify Staff
174 17 23

Hi, @scottEM

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your store link, I would be happy to share some feedback on your shop!

I enjoyed looking through your products and it looks like you have a lot of great options for your customers. Although, I do have a few suggestions that you can do to improve your shopping experience. Firstly, I would look to add a homepage to your store, as opposed to simply showing all of your products. This will help build your brand and provide an overall better experience for your customers. Here is a guide on What to Include on the Front Page of Your Website that will help you get started. You can also look to completely change your theme to Shopify's newly added Dawn Theme. This is a modern and flexible theme designed for conversion and speed. This theme offers a great view of your product images right out of the box and allows you to organize most sections to exactly how you would want them. Check out our guide here to learn more to see if this theme is right for you! 

Another suggestion is to update your home navigation to include various tabs like Shop, Contact us, and About us. Along with different section categories that organize your products like: Electronics, Apparel, Home, etc. These should be chosen carefully as you want to guide the customer to what you want them to do most. If you’d like to add more tabs to your menu, I recommend starting off by adding a FAQ and a store policy section to build more trust with your customers. 

Another great way to build your brand content is through introducing blogs to your store. Adding a blog can let you tell stories that convert visitors into customers, increase engagement and improve your store’s SEO.

Finally, I recommend taking a look at our list of The Best 27 Free Shopify Apps to enhance your existing site and see which ones work best for you. 

I’d love to know more about your business! What type of marketing initiatives are you looking to use to drive more traffic to your store? 

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

SajiniAnnieJohn
Shopify Partner
45 2 9

Hello @scottEM 

I have visited your store and would like to share some suggestions that might help you like:

• First of all, make a homepage as you are directly showing all products on the homepage itself.
  • Add a sticky header as it provides more flexibility for customers to access the menu. 
  • It would be appealing if you add a banner image on the home page.
  • Organize your products by adding product categories.
  • Add customer reviews on the product detail page to gain the trust of your customers.
  • Use a sticky cart to avoid cart abandonment rate and show upsells, product recommendations, product bundles, discounts, etc to increase sales. If you want to save time then you can try this Shopify app called iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell. Do check it out, you gonna love this app!
  • Add a blog section.

Hope my feedback helps you!

Sajini Annie John | iCart Team
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!