Feedback on why I have more abandoned checkouts than sales

Cupids
Tourist
6 0 1

Hello, can I please get some feedback on my store? Design etc? I get more abandoned checkouts and no sales. Things look to be good am I missing something? Also I have Lucky Orange app installed and it’s very helpful but shows me I have abandoned carts when it doesn’t appear in my Shopify store itself. I’m afraid I’ll miss sales if Shopify isn’t capturing this info in sync. But most importantly I’m worried about the abandoned cart issues. Any help is greatly appreciated 

Replies 3 (3)
Ad360
Shopify Partner
32 2 10

Hi @Cupids 

Could you please share your store URL?

If you do, I'd be happy to review it and give you feedback 🙂

In terms of stats, it's quite usual to have around 75% abandoned carts. Do you have a significantly higher cart abandonment rate? 

Making E-Commerce Super Simple! Start Ads in 1 click!
Try for yourself with a 14-day Free Trial of Ad360 App for Shopify
Cupids
Tourist
6 0 1

www.CupidsSecretStash.com 

yes every time someone has added something to the cart it has been abandoned. I get good traffic either no sales or anything added to the cart or no completed sale. I had one completed sale total. I get a few hundred visitors a month or more and no sales 

ReturnPrime
Navigator
280 29 54

Hi @Cupids , I understand your concern and this might be because of two reasons. Firstly, Hh shipping costs - Customers often abandon shopping carts when they get shock after seeing how much their order costs with shipping. Avoid this by offering free shipping promos. Secondly, try to gain your customers trust by letting them raise a return/exchange request on their own. This will definitely help you in sales. You can try Return Prime platform for easy management of Return/Exchange request. 

Thanks!

Tanya

Return Prime