Feedback or suggestions for Improvement on store

Icon1
3 0 1

Hey guys, 

I'd love some feedback on my store https://iconluxe.store/

Any suggestions for improvements would be greatly appreciated!!

Replies 6 (6)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Icon1 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve page speed for mobile

iconspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Check social media profiles link at footer -  Showing 404 error
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11586 1813 2317

Hello Icon1,

You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer offscreen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check and select the plan you wish to select -https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/ 

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
Thank You!

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Icon1Sachin here, from the AiTrillion-an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I reviewed the store and here are some inputs from my side:

Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. You can give product recommendations by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.

- Add a review carousel or testimonials on the homepage.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Your store lacks customer engagement. Maximize customer engagement in your store and make your store engaging & interactive.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Icon1,

Congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look through and I have some feedback for you.

screencapture-iconluxe-store-2021-05-03-12_33_52.png

Upon landing, I cannot tell what it is you sell (my screen cuts off everything under your banner). That main banner area is prime real estate for selling. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product,  a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png 

As far as your products go, my one caution would be to make sure you have winning products on your hands (yours might be, this is just general feedback). 

A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what the product costs you.

screencapture-iconluxe-store-collections-all-2021-05-03-12_37_24.png

We did a video on winning products - how/where to find them:

Once you are settled on your product selection, you can expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

Last thing for now - at checkout, add an estimated delivery time. You might think longer shipping times would turn people off - and maybe it will for some, but long-term, you want happy customers and it's better to just say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

NikkiElizDeMere
Explorer
66 6 29

Hi @Icon1!

Here's some feedback for your store. 

Homepage

• Update "The home of innovation" with a unique value proposition.

“A value proposition is a promise of value to be delivered. It’s the primary reason a prospect should buy from you. It’s also the #1 thing that determines whether people will bother reading more about your product or hit the back button. On your site, your value proposition is the main thing you need to test—if you get it right, it will be a huge boost.”

Resources for value prop design

Value proposition worksheet
Value Proposition Design book

• Remove ! from both call-to-action buttons. 

• "Welcome to Icon, delivering ONLY the best products. Our meticulous process to find the best is what makes us. Offering the most affordable & top quality products."

This paragraph doesn't actually tell me anything about the store. Update it to include a few sentences that are way more specific.

• Why are all the products on sale? It makes me question the authenticity of the site. It comes off as a marketing ploy.

• Add a live chat functionality.

Product pages

• The copy on each product page is the same copy used by other sites. This creates duplicate content issues and is bad for SEO. (If you search for it in Google, you'll see what I mean.)
  • Replace the copy with unique storytelling (in addition to the product description). This is good practice for both SEO and conversions.

Joanna Wiebe and Alaura Weaver share 11 storytelling elements:

A relatable protagonist/hero (your target customer)
A world (the emotional motivators)
A call to adventure (goal or problem to solve)
The stakes/refusal of the call (nightmare scenario)
A helper (your brand)
A magical item (your offer)
Crossing the first threshold (CTA)
The belly of the whale (onboarding/lead nurturing)
Road of trials (split-testing)
The happily ever after (future pacing)
The return (testimonials & brand advocacy)

• Gather and share more social proof in the form of product video reviews written reviews, and photos from customers.

More than 50% of shoppers say online video has helped them decide which brand or product to buy (Google).
67% of shoppers turn to video at least once before making a purchase (Moz).

• Consider offering free shipping on all products and just work shipping into product pricing. Once you offer free shipping, provide details about it immediately beneath the Add to Cart button.

In a survey by Walker Sands Communications, 90% of people said that having an order ship for free is the biggest incentive to add more to their cart, while another survey found up to 74% of shoppers will abandon their cart if delivery fees are too high. More on that here.

• Ensure that you don't display any products that are sold out unless customers can share their e-mail address to be notified when the item will be back in stock.
  • Ensure all photographs of products are in high-resolution. According to Justuno, 93% of consumers consider visual content to be the key deciding factor in a purchasing decision. 

• Show all products in context through photographs. For example, a t-shirt store would provide photography of people actually wearing their shirts instead of photography of just the shirts.

“About Us” page: 

Social media

• If you haven't: create a unique hashtag and encourage customers to use it and tag your store on Instagram, etc.

SEO

• Ensure that your website meets the standards on Google Search Central.
  • For on-page SEO, add original, creative content to your home page and product pages.
  • For off-page SEO, get backlinks via partnerships, guest blogging, communities, social media.

Moz details Google SEO tips for 2021

• Favicon optimization
  • Breadcrumb optimization
  • Meta descriptions
  • Numbers in titles
  • <title> boilerplate
  • FAQ and how-to schema
  • Relaunch top content
  • Increase internal linking
  • Update old content with new links
  • Remove unnecessary links
  • Mobile link parity audit
  • Invest in long-form content
  • Use more headers
  • Leverage topic clusters
  • Bring content out of tabs
  • Core Web Vitals
  • Limit sitemaps to 10,000
  • Leverage dynamic sitemaps
  • Passive link acquisition
  • Page-level link intersect
  • Be the last click

Also, I shared 21 e-commerce trends for 2021 in the Shopify community in case you also want to check that out.

CMO @ Reeview.app. Reeview automatically finds, collects and displays authentic, user-generated product video reviews for Shopify stores. Using A.I. to manage user-generated videos at scale and beautiful video widgets placed directly where purchase decisions are made, Reeview increases conversions, shopper engagement and customer lifetime value.
Icon1
3 0 1

Hi, 

I do appreciate your feedback on this 🙂 

Would you be able to point me in the direction of where I could get a professional banner created which would showcase my products on my home page?