This forum has been great for helping me get my store together and ready for action.
I launched my site about 3 weeks ago and have had about ~1200 unique visitors but have only generated 1 non-related sale
Looking for some feedback on how to improve the website and increase conversions!
Things that are in the pipeline to improve:
1) get more reviews
2) add more original product page imagery
3) add a image carousel with original imagery
4) Get PR for snippets on website
5) improve hero banner image
6) add contact page (already drafted just needs an adjustment before publishing)
Hi @ryvolution ,
I visited your website. your products and web design are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:
- add a best seller category
- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Black Friday is coming, right?)
- add realistic product images
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat and discount pop up
- Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help) and a lower price next to the original one or to attract customers (on both the homepage and the product page)
- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.
- Add Google Analytics to track customers visiting your site
- Footer: add factors that make your customer trust, such as:
+ add your social media
+ "Help Center": Size Charts, Payment Methods, Cancellation & Modification, Shipping, Delivery, Track Your Order, Returns and Refunds, FAQs
+ "Get In Touch": mail, support time, warehouse,...
This is Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert from PageFly- Advanced Page Builder. I have to say that I am amazed by how beautiful and professional your store looks and bet you must have put a lot of effort into it. I just have a few comments to give and hope it would make your store even better.
I- Home page
- When people struggle to search for such information like Shipping info or Return policy, it will cause delay in product browsing. I see you already have Return policy on your website, you could consider adding Shipping info in the footer as well.
II- Regular pages
I see you have guides to share with your customers about unique recipe, which is a great idea! However, it will be more appealing if you would add some images on the page, I take this page as example https://mycofi.co/pages/pour-over
I see you mentioned some ideas you are working on for your website and I believe it would help a lot in conversion rate after completion.
We have a lot of best practices and tips for conversion rate optimization on this guide. Hope you will love it!
BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.
Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION.
Best of luck!
Glad that you started your commerceprenuer journey.
I went through your store and it is well designed according to your niche. Just a few minor things that I will suggest you to look into.
1. Banner image
Currently the banner image is looking quite complex and not hence it is reducing the visibility. I will suggest you to keep the text on the left side with the CTA button and image on the right side. Also as you offer subscription, I will suggest you to show the offer to encourage subscriptions.
2. Subscription part not visible correctly
If you see this image, when we hover on this subscription part, the text is not visible. Customers might not get the correct details about the subscription and will get confused about it. I will suggest you one subscription app which is free as well, they provide a "Subscribe and save" button as well, it will help you to encourage recurring subscriptions. The app is Recurpay and they have recently launched their public app. They are already serving around 100+ merchants.
These were the suggestion from my end as all other points are already covered by other community members on your question.
Hope this helps.