FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback please

Mareka
Trailblazer
232 2 39

Hi All,

My niche store has been live since about September/October last year.  I had about 20 sales in Nov, Dec & Jan, the last being a nice $700 which blew me away ! But nothing since ! I have run a couple of Google ads (only successful ad was just before xmas) & several Facebook ads. My last Facebook ad was aimed at a particular audience & therefor had heaps of visitors including a few sign ups. I do Facebook posts at least once a week, Insta posts (need to work on those) & send offers to my email list once a week. Out of 62 subscribers only 10 opened the email & 2 clicked. I offered a buy one product get second at half price deal. I am also aware some of my SEO needs some work.

Can anybody offer any suggestions ?  My store is www.treasureknot.com.

Replies 6 (6)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Mareka 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

treasspeed.png

• At header:

tresheader.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action

trsslider.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color, font and images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.

trescolor.png

• At footer:

trsfooter.png

• Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
Mareka
Trailblazer
232 2 39

Thanks for your feedback. 

Could you please be a little bit more specific with regards to collection & product page & cart layouts as I am using the debut theme & I don't know coding. I am not sure what you mean by "custom slider", can you please explain. Also the "alignment" needs adjusting ?  

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Please check example videos for collection and product page layout. If you want then we can help you in other things.

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
742 68 264

Hello @Mareka 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add slide banner with more Product images to grab customers attention.

Category names blended in the background Image(Jewellery), on the Homepage.

You can also promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. 

Mention more contact details of your store to look trustworthy.

Add chatbot for support and you can also analyze customer choices.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Jengwen88
1 0 0

Hello,

I’m wondering if someone could give me some feedback on my online swimwear store.  The store has been live since October 2020 and I’ve made about 7 sales so far.  

I am advertising on IG, FB, Pinterest, Twitter, and Etsy.  I am paying for ads on IG and Etsy and making sure to post daily.  

Currently this month I have about 153 views on my website but my ads on IG are getting a lot more visitors.  Just wondering what I can do to convert these visitors into more sales.  Thank you in advanced ! 

www.boujeeswimwear.com 

EB857E37-F7BE-4096-AA1C-2FDDDD4C7C90.png

Mareka
Trailblazer
232 2 39

Hello, 

Thanks for your feedback. All of my product images are square which makes it hard to do sliders that look any good.  To blend category names into my images, does that require coding ?