Feedback please

Solved
Jethro
Tourist
8 0 1

Hey guys! I just started my online store, and I would really appreciate feedback and suggestions. Thanks!

https://thepetproductsofficial.com

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Jethro 

It is Growave. Welcome to Shopify. Feels careness about your store, I loved the images, the colors and fonts. However, there a lot of thing to do I would recommend.

1. Add more products. It does not look reliable due to the lack of the range of items in the store. Complement the collection with related products, such as feed, toys, beds, pharmacy etc.

2. Stick the menu bar on the head of the store. It disappears when the user scrolls down, and it takes time to scroll back to the top to see more pages.

Growave_0-1616047304735.jpeg

1. Optimize your onpage SEO and achieve better rankings in the search engines - more traffic as a result.

2. Work on the website head. You can move the banner to the top in order to reduce the gap.

Growave_1-1616047304737.jpeg

1. For the discounts I suggest you to use the Loyalty and Rewards program. Instead of giving discount for lack of action, motivate your guests and clients to leave review or log in with social account. For these actions you can reward them with points that might be redeemed to percentage discounts, fixed amount discounts or gift cards. Once you will have customers’ base you can retarget them or give them the possibility to invite their friend through a referral program.

2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Also, you can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Growave App automates sending review request emails to your customers after the purchase. And can also send reminder emails if a customer ignores the first request. Every feature is adjusted to colors and logo accordingly to your brand identity.

These recommendations are directed to build credibility to your store and gain first customers. Like this post if you feel inspired by these new steps to grow! Good Luck!
To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

View solution in original post

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I just had look into your store. I have few suggestions on your store.

-> Your Store logo was very dull, I mean your brand name not cleared. A logo can be described as the face of a company. I suggest you can brighten your brand name.
-> And I suggest you can add your store blog, It helps for to increasing of your SEO. Blogging gives you the chance to expose your content to broader visitors, which could lead to business and career opportunities.
-> I suggest you can add testimonials and tweaking price points and coupon codes, It helps for increasing of your conversion rate. Another chance to build conversions includes putting a "trust badge" on a checkout page with the objective of persuading potential customers that the process is safe and secure. As online misrepresentation rises, it's critical for customers to feel secure.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.

I hope these are helpful for your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hey, @Jethro 

It is Growave. Welcome to Shopify. Feels careness about your store, I loved the images, the colors and fonts. However, there a lot of thing to do I would recommend.

1. Add more products. It does not look reliable due to the lack of the range of items in the store. Complement the collection with related products, such as feed, toys, beds, pharmacy etc.

2. Stick the menu bar on the head of the store. It disappears when the user scrolls down, and it takes time to scroll back to the top to see more pages.

Growave_0-1616047304735.jpeg

1. Optimize your onpage SEO and achieve better rankings in the search engines - more traffic as a result.

2. Work on the website head. You can move the banner to the top in order to reduce the gap.

Growave_1-1616047304737.jpeg

1. For the discounts I suggest you to use the Loyalty and Rewards program. Instead of giving discount for lack of action, motivate your guests and clients to leave review or log in with social account. For these actions you can reward them with points that might be redeemed to percentage discounts, fixed amount discounts or gift cards. Once you will have customers’ base you can retarget them or give them the possibility to invite their friend through a referral program.

2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Also, you can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Growave App automates sending review request emails to your customers after the purchase. And can also send reminder emails if a customer ignores the first request. Every feature is adjusted to colors and logo accordingly to your brand identity.

These recommendations are directed to build credibility to your store and gain first customers. Like this post if you feel inspired by these new steps to grow! Good Luck!
To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3802 753 792

Hi @Jethro,

I love your niche products and your message. However, I have some recommendations to make your website user-friendly as follows: 

- Add CTA to your notification bar. You already have an attractive notification so just utilize it and link it to your featured products or any promotional campaigns you have. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-18 lúc 11.57.18.png

You should have a fixed menu that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-18 lúc 11.57.10.png

- The discount is not outstanding enough. I recommend you change the font

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-18 lúc 11.57.27.png

The footer: Also, you should change the background color to make it greater

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-18 lúc 11.57.38.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck. 

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I just had look into your store. I have few suggestions on your store.

-> Your Store logo was very dull, I mean your brand name not cleared. A logo can be described as the face of a company. I suggest you can brighten your brand name.
-> And I suggest you can add your store blog, It helps for to increasing of your SEO. Blogging gives you the chance to expose your content to broader visitors, which could lead to business and career opportunities.
-> I suggest you can add testimonials and tweaking price points and coupon codes, It helps for increasing of your conversion rate. Another chance to build conversions includes putting a "trust badge" on a checkout page with the objective of persuading potential customers that the process is safe and secure. As online misrepresentation rises, it's critical for customers to feel secure.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.

I hope these are helpful for your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Jethro
Tourist
8 0 1

Thanks so much for the help!