Feedback Please

FlameGlove
Excursionist
20 0 5

Hello guys, I have just begun a new ecommerce store. I am about to run ads, but I just want to get some feedback on my store first. Any type of feedback would be much appreciated.

Replies 3 (3)
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @FlameGlove

Can you send me the store URL link?

Best regards, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
FlameGlove
Excursionist
20 0 5
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3738 740 784

Hi @FlameGlove 

I have some recommendations for you as follows:

- Add a favicon to your website. Having a favicon visible on customers' browser tabs, bookmarks,...helps your users save time by allowing them to identify and browse your website without difficulties. Moreover, if you don’t have a favicon on your website then you may miss out on the chance of being bookmarked on the Chrome browser, indirectly missing out on one of many search ranking signals. Also, A favicon will help users identify with your brand easily. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-02 lúc 11.53.20.png

- You have a great notification bar so you should make use of it. Adding CTA like " learn more " or " Shop Now" which will navigate the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products would be the good solution to boost your sales. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-02 lúc 11.53.39.png

- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-02 lúc 11.54.15.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!