Feedback please

trendhealthy
Tourist
15 0 0

Hi All,

I've recently launched a swimwear brand and I would love all of your feedback. Anything would help massively. I am looking to make it more convertable and increase my conversion rate so I'd love all of your feedback!

www.trendhealthy.co.uk

Replies 5 (5)
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1365 314 397

Hi @trendhealthy 
First of all, congratulation on the website launch!

Here are my few suggestions:
1. Announcement " free Uk shipping..". test is very small and difficult to read when it's moving (especially on high-resolution large screens). Consider making it static.
2. Home page is large and relatively heavy, optimizing the images would greatly help. You can scan the site with this tool for optimization suggestions: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/
3. I would consider raising the main banner a bit closer to the menu. There's quite a bit of space.

2021-08-06 13_09_45.png

4 If you click on Seach Icon (top right corner) and then close it (click "X"). The header changes the layout.
Before 

2021-08-06 13_13_04.png

After

2021-08-06 13_13_27.png

Although there are likely more points for improvement. I found the site very user-friendly and intuitive. Well done!

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2494 342 1665

Hi @trendhealthy,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Congratulations on your store! After looking at your website, I have some recommendations for you and hope that they can help you increase the conversion rate.

1. Homepage

1.1. Some good points

• Have high-quality hero banner that reflects what you're selling
  • Highlight core product on the Homepage
  • The overall design is nice and seamless
  • Sticky navigation bar
  • The social media feed is displayed
  • There are shipping and return information in the footer

1.2. Some recommendations

1.2.1. The slide include pause option or will pause on hover

When the users click on the pause option or hover the carousel, autorotation should pause so the user can focus on the slide and, more importantly, so the slide doesn’t change just as the user decides to click.

1.2.2. Add Call-to-action button to all list items

Screenshot 2021-08-08 at 15.05.39.png

In the collection list displayed on your homepage, I see there are 4 list items that do not include a call to action button. I think you just missed them, so I want to remind you about it. Moreover, in each list item, you could put “explore” buttons, so that visitors will be more likely to take action on this page.

2. Collection page

2.1. Some good points

• The grid view has been used
  • All products are provided with clear and high-quality product thumbnail images
  • Allow “filter by” and “sort by”

2.2. Some recommendations

2.2.1. Zoom in or display the secondary thumbnail on hover

Since the customers of your products have a high demand for visual product information, I recommend you to allow the visitors to zoom in or display the secondary thumbnail on hover. It will enable them to better assess the products right from the product list by simply looking over their thumbnails.

2.2.2. Use “Load more” instead of pagination

When using pagination, products are separated into different pages. With “Load more”, users won’t need to click back or find the page that contains the product that they want to see. Moreover, some studies also proved that “Load more” is the loading scheme that works best across desktop and mobile devices.

2.2.3. Include rating information in list items

Many visitors heavily rely on user-generated reviews, therefore, including rating information will make them more confident to look for more details about the product and make a purchase.

3. Product page

3.1. Some good points

• Provide “lifestyle" images
  • Provide images on human model
  • Use both ‘Bullet Lists’ and ‘Blocks of Text’ for product descriptions
  • Allow users to submit product reviews
  • Product price is highly visible

3.2. Some recommendations

3.2.1. Make the primary “Add to cart” button’s styling more unique and prominent

Competing call to action buttons are distracting and make it needlessly difficult for users to add the product to their cart. So you should ensure the “Add to Cart” button has unique styling that isn’t reused with other buttons and clearly distinguish it as the page’s primary button. To do that, I think you should change the color of the button to make it stand out more.

3.2.2. Provide a list of recently viewed items

Visitors sometimes want to return to previously viewed items for a variety of reasons, so it will be difficult if the user has to rely on the native browser “Back” button or literally refind the product by navigating categories or submitting a search query. Therefore, I recommend you add a list of recently viewed items for a better experience.

If you find my recommendations helpful, please like and mark it as a solution. I also suggest you take a look at our PageFly which can help you build a high-converting page.

Best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Opinew
Shopify Partner
59 4 23

Hi @trendhealthy , this is Opinew - Product Review App. Here are some of my suggestions you can consider adding to your store:

Home Page 

Header: you have a nice sticky header, it is good. You will still need to move the search bar to the sticky header too, many users will need it to search for your products.

Opinew_0-1628420737692.png

Banner: The banners are nice with many images, but you try more appealing heading and CTAs. I think the headings you are having on the Homepage aren’t attractive enough.

Opinew_1-1628420738570.png

Product list: Instead of showing zooming effects, you can add CTAs like Buy Now or Add-to-Cart and change the hover effect. The second image on the hover effect can deliver more product information, and customers can see more product images without going to the product page.

Opinew_2-1628420738473.png

Testimonials: This section is essential on your Homepage. It can prove your product quality and business experience with the previous buyser. Many customers will want to read the testimonial to learn “real” information about your store.

Product page

Reviews section: like the testimonials, the review section brings really good benefits to your Product page. It is useful to convince other customers about the trustworthiness of your store and brand. The user-generated reviews also prove the quality and the source of the products. You can try to motivate your customer to write reviews about your product by giving them rewards.

Color Swatches: your product has many color variants. You can use the color swatches to replace the default color with color id. It will give your customers a better experience when selecting products with colors

Opinew_3-1628420738220.png

Delivery date: customers will want to know when they can receive the products. So it will be nice to have an estimated shipping date range on the Product page.

Other sections: you may need to provide more information like Shipping policies or Refund policies on the product page. Customers won’t need to read that information on another page, which can distract them from the real customer journey.

I hope these suggestions can be helpful for your online store. Give a thumbs up if you like it. 

Good luck!

Opinew - Product Review App | Boosts your Shopify store’s conversions with reviews rich in UGC.
Join our LinkedIn Community to exchange with fellow merchants and Shopify partners!
Growave
Shopify Partner
1539 50 435

Hi @trendhealthy 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store. In general, your store looks good and has a nice visual appeal. I would recommend you add more eMarketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope that my recommendations would help.

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy.

22.png

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into a shoppable gallery and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile. Example:

Screenshot_1.png

INST.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @trendhealthyThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_0-1628576019744.png

- Make this image aligned to the section. 

AiTrillion_1-1628576507278.png

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure. 

- You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

Hope you found my suggestions helpful! You can start implementing the above suggestions in your store t drive conversions & make your store better. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.