We just launched our business a few weeks ago! We’ve had traffic to our website...between 50-100 sessions a day, but we are having trouble converting sessions into sales! We previously got some advice on how to improve our website, we’ve made some changes and revamped! Anybody mind taking a look and giving us some feedback on what else we can do to help get these sales. We specialize in bring Xclusive and Exotic snacks from all over the world which is why the pricing is a little higher than average. The items we sell are hard to find or not available in the U.S. Our store is www.xclusivetreatz.com! Thank you for your time!
Very cool products!
I think you have great potential and I have a marketing idea but first things first, I have to give my honest feedback on my first impression of your store..
There are a few things I would change. The top menu bar is stretched down too far, you want that area to be pretty thin so that your visitor can see all the stuff you want them to see, the stuff that generates sales - your products.
Next, the image that you have as your main image, I'd replace that with a banner that showcases your products and I would clearly state with some text overtop that you sell rare snacks from around the world.
I would also recommend some work on your logo to make it look more professional. For both the banner and the logo, you can go to a website like Fiverr and get both of those things done super inexpensively and it will make a big difference on that first impression.
That aside, let's talk about marketing.
When I saw your product, right away I thought ASMR.. the ASMR community would LOVE this stuff. If you aren't familiar with ASMR, look up "Candy eating ASMR" on YouTube. People eating huge spreads of sweets, raking in millions of views. Now, you could do this in two ways..
1. You could reach out to ASMR artists, do a brand deal where you send them a box of rare snacks, they do a video and mention your website in the video.
2. If money is tight, I would encourage YOU to make your own ASMR channel featuring your own products. This is going to be two fold for you because not only are you going to earn income from your store sales, but once you get monetized on YouTube, you will also have that passive income as well.
Lastly, I would recommend spending some time on your SEO. This will help generate free, organic traffic to your store:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!
Best of luck!
PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:
They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.
Hi @XclusiveTreatz welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.
2. Footer Menu: The footer is an important part of your website because it is displayed on each page. As per resources, some stores have observed up to a 50% increase in conversions when they optimized their website footer design with specific goals. So it can help in improving credibility to your store, and as a result in conversions by updating your footer menu with following details:
Website Navigation: The product catalog is broken down into different collections & categories, a simple call-to-action on customer support/forms that try to convert website visitors to newsletter subscribers.
Website Technical and Legal Information: Terms and Conditions, Refund and Return Policy,
FAQ: Answer some of the most common questions customers have related to your products, payment, shipping, return, and refund.
Security & Credibility: Showcase your awards, security certificates, and badges to demonstrate to visitors that your website is trustworthy.
3. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
5. Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!
Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.
I hope this helps!
Hi @XclusiveTreatz, I'm Richard Nguyen- CRO expert at PageFly Page Builder App. I hope my recommendations will help.
1. Search bar
Instead of using icons only, you should have a searching bar because if it's unclear and customers can't find help, they will drop your products.
Also, try to create more options for the menu.
2. Background image
The background image is low quality from my site, if it's also on yours, try to replace the high-quality one.
3. Product image
It is important that the product images have the same size. You should try the grid view, and also, add more information to each of your collections so that customers can have a quick overview of your products.
4. ATC button
Instead of using "View" button, you should replace by "Add to cart" button
At the end of the homepage, you can add a Testimonial section.
Also, at the footer, clearly state the Return and Shipping policy, customers really need that info.
6. Product page
On the Product page, also try to use "Add to cart" button to each product.
That's it for my feedback. Hopefully, your store will get many conversions after improvement.
If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly
Hi @XclusiveTreatz !
Make your header smaller.
Add a favicon
Very nice logo desing
The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
Hello @XclusiveTreatz, I hope you are doing well! here are a few suggestions that you might consider:
- There is a space in the header. The logo is too large.
- Add categories in the header menu. Create a drop-down menu in the shop category of the header menu.
- Add a call to action button on the banner image.
- Add contact information in the footer.
- Add testimonials on the homepage.
- You need to add some marketing tools like web push notifications, loyalty program, chatbot, announcement bar, countdown timer, reviews. These are essential eCommerce marketing tools that will help you to engage visitors coming to your store & will retarget them in real-time. This helps to bring back losing customers to your store and converting them into your prospective & paying customers. Entice customers with loyalty points & give them some rewards to attract them and convert them. These help in retaining customers for the long term.
Hope this Helps!
Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.