Feedback request

Solved
Felix5
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi,

I manually print on locally and ethically made t-shirts over at https://shirts.wiki/ . Feel free to let me know any comments you might have on the product or the site. Always open to new ideas.

Personally I think that I need to improve my product photography (need to add a lot more images) and I feel like I need to improve how my value proposition is shown on the homepage.

Any input is appreciated, whether that be on the store design or the product itself.

Thank you 🙂

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3818 755 794

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Felix5,

Hi there,

Congratulations on your new stores. Hope everything goes well.

Personally, I want to share with you some suggestions to improve your store performance. Here they are: 

Use the sticky menu bar

LitExtension_0-1629884208497.png

When I scroll down your page, I see that the menu bar disappears which causes inconvenience for the web navigation. Hence, I think you should use the sticky menu bar to help the site visitors redirect to other pages without having to scroll up.

Add a full-width header image

LitExtension_1-1629884208465.png

On the top of your web page, you can add a header image with a CTA button to briefly describe your business, and redirect the site visitors to access the ‘All Shirts’ page to check your T-shirts. This could be a good idea to help your website become more visually appealing to the audiences, and also increase its conversion rate. 

Add CTA buttons and the ‘Product Zoom In’ effect on the Main Page

LitExtension_2-1629884208414.png

At the moment, your website is only displaying the price information of each item on the Main Page. Why don’t you try to add the ‘Add to cart’ button and ‘Product Zoom In’ effect to each item section? By applying these new changes, you can allow web users to zoom in on the product whenever they hover over an item, and purchase it right on the Main Page. 

Increase the size of each headings Main Page to differentiate them from the text section.

LitExtension_3-1629884208539.png

Add the chat box feature to your web page.

Chatbox is a great way to interact with site visitors and make them become your customers. You can consider adding it to your website to start supporting the web users whenever they need. You can check out this app from Tidio on Shopify App Store.

Hope this helps :D.

Please mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
Sodeeq
Excursionist
24 0 1

What theme did you use to develop the store

Felix5
Tourist
4 0 2

Hey Sodeeq,

I am using the free Simple theme.

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3818 755 794

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Felix5,

Hi there,

Congratulations on your new stores. Hope everything goes well.

Personally, I want to share with you some suggestions to improve your store performance. Here they are: 

Use the sticky menu bar

LitExtension_0-1629884208497.png

When I scroll down your page, I see that the menu bar disappears which causes inconvenience for the web navigation. Hence, I think you should use the sticky menu bar to help the site visitors redirect to other pages without having to scroll up.

Add a full-width header image

LitExtension_1-1629884208465.png

On the top of your web page, you can add a header image with a CTA button to briefly describe your business, and redirect the site visitors to access the ‘All Shirts’ page to check your T-shirts. This could be a good idea to help your website become more visually appealing to the audiences, and also increase its conversion rate. 

Add CTA buttons and the ‘Product Zoom In’ effect on the Main Page

LitExtension_2-1629884208414.png

At the moment, your website is only displaying the price information of each item on the Main Page. Why don’t you try to add the ‘Add to cart’ button and ‘Product Zoom In’ effect to each item section? By applying these new changes, you can allow web users to zoom in on the product whenever they hover over an item, and purchase it right on the Main Page. 

Increase the size of each headings Main Page to differentiate them from the text section.

LitExtension_3-1629884208539.png

Add the chat box feature to your web page.

Chatbox is a great way to interact with site visitors and make them become your customers. You can consider adding it to your website to start supporting the web users whenever they need. You can check out this app from Tidio on Shopify App Store.

Hope this helps :D.

Please mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
SajiniAnnieJohn
Shopify Partner
55 2 7

Hello @Felix5 

I have gone through your store and noticed few things that I would like to suggest:

• Make the navigation bar sticky
  • Need to work on the design. 
  • Make the cart sticky so that it would be easy for customers and show upsells, cross-sells, product bundles, gift wraps, etc in the cart drawer which will help you to boost sales and conversion rate of your store. For this, you can try iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell by which you can save time instead of doing it manually. 

Hope my feedback helps!

Sajini Annie John | iCart Team
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
Felix5
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi @LitExtension , 

Appreciate the feedback and the screenshots, above and beyond.

Will most definitely implement some of these comments. Very much appreciated. 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Felix5This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here's the feedback on your store that you can start working on:

- Add a footer menu.

- Add banner image with a call to action button on it. 

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_0-1629967505689.png

- Add product recommendation on the product page. This will help you with upselling.

- Make the announcement bar clickable and add a call to action on it so customers can take an action on it.

You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers.

Hope this helps! 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.