Feedback request

Solved
Jasmine21
Tourist
8 1 1

Hello everyone! I started my store in February and had a pretty good response the first two months. Since then my store productivity has slowed down quite a bit. I’m thinking it has a to do with the season as my store focuses more on sweatsuits and such. I would like constructive store feedback to see what I could improve to gain new customers & conversions . This is my sole income at the moment so it’s very important to me! Anything helps! Thank you 

website is AmerahRoseCollection.com

amerahrosecollection.com

Jasmine B
Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
220 26 95

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Jasmine21 

Thank you for sharing!

Congratulations on starting your business. I will suggest adding more collections to your store so you can reach more audiences and hopefully get more sales. Your current collection is cool really, but having a larger collection equals more possible customers and more sales.

Also, I will recommend adding your product reviews on the homepage and product page. Nothing wins people over than seeing other people's opinions on your product, you can display your Instagram reviews on the store or reach out to your customer and ask/beg for reviews. - this will help build trust and make your brand more credible.

I think your store is well designed and easy to use.

Best of luck and cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact

View solution in original post

Growave
Shopify Partner
1526 49 434

Hi @Jasmine21 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a store. Yes, you are right sometimes there is such a factor as the season that impacts your sales. However, you need to work on customer retention of those clients who made their purchases at your store. I would recommend you implement eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Add Loyalty and Reward feature

Loyalty and Rewarding program motivate shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with the VIP treatments. On the rewards page, you can include points, referral programs, and VIP tiers. Depends on you. In general, it all can help to turn your customers into loyal clients and directly impact your repeat purchases as well as improve retention. One of the most useful features of the Rewards system is the Referral program.  I recommend using a Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through referral programs, you encourage your customers to grow your brand together.

• Implement Social Login

Attach Social Login buttons anywhere on your Shopify site and enable one-click sign-up or login to your online store. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

55.png

• Collect Reviews

I haven't noticed any reviews at your shop. I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Reviews are a vital part of an online store since credibility is a fundamental basis in any eCommerce. Testimonials have the ability to increase the confidence of new consumers, something essential to reduce rebound rates and abandonment of shopping carts. Since you've launched the online shop recently, try to collect them through apps, depending on your budget. Through the app, your customer can leave a photo or text reviews and will be reminded to share opinions whenever you prefer.

• Add a Blog Page

Since your store has been launched recently, the blog will make your shop more credible and relatable. The blog will provide new clients with a sense of confidence in their purchases. Also, constantly adding new content to your blog will positively impact SEO, drives traffic to your online store, and keeps audiences in your store.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
220 26 95

Hi @Jasmine21 

Thank you for sharing!

Congratulations on starting your business. I will suggest adding more collections to your store so you can reach more audiences and hopefully get more sales. Your current collection is cool really, but having a larger collection equals more possible customers and more sales.

Also, I will recommend adding your product reviews on the homepage and product page. Nothing wins people over than seeing other people's opinions on your product, you can display your Instagram reviews on the store or reach out to your customer and ask/beg for reviews. - this will help build trust and make your brand more credible.

I think your store is well designed and easy to use.

Best of luck and cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Jasmine21
Tourist
8 1 1

Thank you for the feedback! I will work on adding more collections! Trying to figure out how to add reviews to homepage is there an app I could install?

Jasmine B
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
220 26 95

Sure!

Check this app for sharing your Instagram feed on your store

https://apps.shopify.com/instafeed

Also for reviews, you can check these ones - they all have free plans you can get started with.

https://apps.shopify.com/yotpo-social-reviews

https://apps.shopify.com/judgeme

Collins Mbaka
Jasmine21
Tourist
8 1 1

Perfect thank you!!

Jasmine B
Growave
Shopify Partner
1526 49 434

Hi @Jasmine21 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a store. Yes, you are right sometimes there is such a factor as the season that impacts your sales. However, you need to work on customer retention of those clients who made their purchases at your store. I would recommend you implement eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Add Loyalty and Reward feature

Loyalty and Rewarding program motivate shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with the VIP treatments. On the rewards page, you can include points, referral programs, and VIP tiers. Depends on you. In general, it all can help to turn your customers into loyal clients and directly impact your repeat purchases as well as improve retention. One of the most useful features of the Rewards system is the Referral program.  I recommend using a Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through referral programs, you encourage your customers to grow your brand together.

• Implement Social Login

Attach Social Login buttons anywhere on your Shopify site and enable one-click sign-up or login to your online store. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

55.png

• Collect Reviews

I haven't noticed any reviews at your shop. I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Reviews are a vital part of an online store since credibility is a fundamental basis in any eCommerce. Testimonials have the ability to increase the confidence of new consumers, something essential to reduce rebound rates and abandonment of shopping carts. Since you've launched the online shop recently, try to collect them through apps, depending on your budget. Through the app, your customer can leave a photo or text reviews and will be reminded to share opinions whenever you prefer.

• Add a Blog Page

Since your store has been launched recently, the blog will make your shop more credible and relatable. The blog will provide new clients with a sense of confidence in their purchases. Also, constantly adding new content to your blog will positively impact SEO, drives traffic to your online store, and keeps audiences in your store.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave