Feedback request

Plushfurniture
1 0 1

Hi, we have been running our store for just over a year and recently seen a lot of success, however we're looking for ways to improve it, can I please ask the community to take a few minutes to provide some feedback- please check www.plushfurniture.co.uk

Replies 5 (5)
DanBim
Shopify Partner
374 37 91

Hi @Plushfurniture, after checking, here are some feedbacks may you can concern. 

- Make your add to cart button bigger to draw attention

- Add a trust badge below Add to cart button on the product page and below Checkout button on cart page

- Add contact form in Contact page

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 09.34.17.png

Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a review app, with features to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy and Dhgate. Trusted by over 40.000+ merchants.

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1276 176 850

Hi @Plushfurniture 

This is Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert from PageFly- Advanced Page Builder. I have to say that I am amazed by how beautiful and professional your store looks and bet you must have put a lot of effort into it. I just have a few comments to give and hope it would make your store even better. 

Basically, your store has some good points:

• Showing customer reviews
  • Have sticky announcement bar
  • Show the shipping and return policy

However, I have some feedback and hope this helps:

I. Home page

1.1 Add section about your brand story

A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional.

1.2 Have a newsletter/ signup form

Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. PageFly integrates with Klaviyo, Omnisend, and MailChimp, they are great apps to customize forms for your page.

II. Collection page

2.1 Have a CTA button 

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a collection page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a product page, or checkout page, etc. 

2.2 Add average ratings for each product

You should include both the user rating average and the number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

2.3 Have secondary hover images for the product list

By presenting secondary hover images, customers can easily scan many products to see extra visual information.

2.4 Use same height images

Use different image sizes make the layout look not good. You can optimize them to make sure they are all in one size.

RichardNguyen_0-1634111476716.png

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide on how to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard - PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @Plushfurniture 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Organize the header section with adding menu options on the header space.

Expand the hero banner with full width, as it gives first impression when customer lands on the homepage.

Provide social media Icons on the footer section.

Add email Subscription field near the footer section.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @Plushfurniture 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 51 436

Hi @Plushfurniture 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. First of all, I would like to compliment your store´s design and visual appeal. You have done a great job! I would suggest updating eCommerce marketing tools and features. Here are some recommendations that you can work on. I hope it will would help.

• Implement Social Login

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

111111.png

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfil sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various furniture and accessories options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

• Add Instagram galleries that sell

Turn your Instagram content and user generated content into shoppable galleries and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and add Instagram gallery with furniture and accessories on your homepage. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile. 

scr1.PNG

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  5 great features: Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard. You can always test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. 

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave