Feedback required

ENGallerie
2 0 1

Hello,

I would much appreciate any feedback for my store. It is still a work in progress but I am always open to other's critique and feedback. 

www.engallerie.com

Thanks,

Replies 3 (3)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2513 345 1673

Hi @ENGallerie 

Congratulations on your store. This is PageFly -  Advanced Page Builder with 6 years of experience providing conversion rate optimization solutions to more than 100.000 Shopify stores, I would love to give you some recommendations.

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add the CTA button on the banneren.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos. People will take action on an online store when they see many reviews of products. This will encourage them.
  • Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product reviews to the page in easy ways

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

1.4 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://engallerie.com/collections/accessories

2.1 Add a secondary hover image on each product image:

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Use Load more button instead of pagination 

en1.png

Generally, customers are discouraged from browsing more of the product list that has multiple pagination links (the number of pages) and they spend more time on the first page. 

By using the Load more button, customers can compare products loading on one page. This helps to create a constant buying experience for customers and decrease the bounce rate.

2.3 Add average ratings for each product

​​You should include both the user rating average and the number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

One way to get more MQL (marketing qualified lead). You should try to offer any giveaways on your web (discount code, free sample, etc) to get their email and then remarketing that list to convert. Email marketing is really essential when running a store.  Before ending this comment, I'd like to share this useful webinar with you!

This Sep 5th, at 9 PM (EST) we are having Seguno & ReConvert answer all email marketing-related questions in the newest Unpack webinar: Email Marketing - Not A Monologue.

In this webinar, we talk about common mistakes when running an email marketing campaign and Q&A session with experts to leverage your email marketing effectiveness We only take 100 first sign-ups. Be one and be our guest SIGN UP HERE

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @ENGallerieThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. Here is the feedback on you store:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage. 

- Add a 'add to cart' button below the product. 

AiTrillion_0-1630924083954.png

- Prices are very competitive. You need to work on the pricing. 

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

- Add a livechat to never lose any of your customers. 

Add marketing tools to attract new & existing customers to make purchase from you.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
FirstMatsUK
Excursionist
19 2 10

The design needs work, as all the "fivver" people touting their services have rightly said.

But my main concern is the price and lack of substance. You want me to spend $1500 on a vase online? Why on earth would I spend that amount of money with you? There's almost nothing in the product description, there are no reviews, no photos of the products being used. You're lacking in things that will convince a customer to hand over a large amount of money.

Work on the content first, you've got to really sell it to your user, tell them why the products are worth so much money, tell them how you'll ensure that they arrive undamaged and will cover the replacement costs if they are, show them how it will look in their home.